Quantcast

>>>Halfway GMT<<<

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
my brothers and i had a twelve drawer dresser full of legos growing up.....parents sold it all for 20 bucks at a yardsale.
Damn, wish i could find that kinda deal!... I mean, sorry for your loss. That's a terrible thing to do.

Spent the time to scope out the kayak
What ya gittin?

No water when i went home for lunch, that sucks. Hopefully it will be working by the time i get back from work.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
First ice ride in low 20s of the season done. I enjoy the sensation of studded tires on a sheet of ice a lot, it is wicked fast riding. Too bad that many sections exposed to direct sun are dry. Now ribs and beers.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I ALWAYS order the Vindaloo.
It's my 'thing'.
Usually as hot as they offer...only once was it too hot to eat (I think they fucked up how much cayenne they were putting in it).
You coming back up here this winter if we ever get snow?
We have a good Indian joint now.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I ALWAYS order the Vindaloo.
It's my 'thing'.
Usually as hot as they offer...only once was it too hot to eat (I think they fucked up how much cayenne they were putting in it).
You coming back up here this winter if we ever get snow?
We have a good Indian joint now.
We may head up that way. Gon' follow the snow again in late January.

We got a local joint that has bone-in goat vindaloo. I fear to try it as hot as they offer. :panic:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Is it me or does it look like parts (legos) are missing? Or is it one of those Transformer/Mad Max toy things? The panel gaps remind me of a Subaru
It's kind of cool in that it has a working transmission, doors, hood (with matching suitcase) and the way you put it together is just like how the real car is built at the plant. Not sure I would pay $300, but I guess if I had a real one, $300 is nothing. :rofl: