Quantcast

halloween costumes

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
maybe go as weinstein/willie clinton/trump all mashed up together....

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
My oldest is dressing up at Catboy from PJ Masks for those of you with children, so the wife and I are dressing up as two of the villains.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Wanted to get a white t and write all the sayings I like to use at work (you can rest when you die, perfection comes when you're 6ft under, etc), then realized some of them might not be appreciated by work (out of paper to print your marker, can your question wait until after this song?, I'm watching more than one table right now, etc).

I may call in sick.....

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Wanted to get a white t and write all the sayings I like to use at work (you can rest when you die, perfection comes when you're 6ft under, etc), then realized some of them might not be appreciated by work (out of paper to print your marker, can your question wait until after this song?, I'm watching more than one table right now, etc).

I may call in sick.....
When I die, I want to be buried by my coworkers, so they can let me down one last time.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm going to put on a polka dot jersey and either ride the path through town or hit the trails; because empty trails/path.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
LED stick figure. I'm still trying to get Haley on board, but she wanted to go Moana.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Found a gorilla suit in Texas for cheap, so going to wear that to the frigid bits halloweener bar ride, which will entail meeting and finishing at the frigid bits burn barrel, along with copious amounts of beverages. I just have to make sure to not get mistaken for a bear riding a bike.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Found a gorilla suit in Texas for cheap, so going to wear that to the frigid bits halloweener bar ride, which will entail meeting and finishing at the frigid bits burn barrel, along with copious amounts of beverages. I just have to make sure to not get mistaken for a bear riding a bike.
Find a leisure suit to wear over it

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I always want to be Saucer Boy. I have yet to find a neon jacket... maybe I'll go look again today... I'll have to create some shorties though...