Quantcast

Happy B-day Bibs!

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Y'know, Bibs, the older you get I think "if he can do that at his age, then I can do it!" You're looking pretty hot for a man that's as old as you are! :blah: :D

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
girlwhoboards said:
i mean:

dang...i can't figure out how to post the pic on here :(.
Don't feel bad. I don't know how either with out making it an attachment...I need skooling FREAK!

mtnluvn

Monkey
May 14, 2005
Squamish/Whistler
MUTOLI said:
Don't feel bad. I don't know how either with out making it an attachment...I need skooling FREAK!
You guys are both one up one me... I don't even know how to give myself one of those avatar things. Boo hoo. I really suck.

So fo rmy b-day I scored a memory card, a crock pot, Chappel show season 2 dvd, September seesions dvd, a few lenses from myself. and the bill for surgery 35,000$$ and i think thats all oh and a great dinner form a buddy and his wife at JAK's in West Seattle (best food ever)

what a b-day!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
bibs said:
So fo rmy b-day I scored a memory card, a crock pot, Chappel show season 2 dvd, September seesions dvd, a few lenses from myself. and the bill for surgery 35,000$$ and i think thats all oh and a great dinner form a buddy and his wife at JAK's in West Seattle (best food ever)

what a b-day!
Hey does his wife work at the London House?

mtnluvn

Monkey
May 14, 2005
Squamish/Whistler
girlwhoboards said:
35k...you aren't serious?
My God how I love the Canadian medicare system:D You should move here and get fixed up for FREE!! he he Course you would probably have to be a Canajun citizen...
Sorry to rub it in, but hey at least you have surfing beaches... well, beaches at all for that matter;) Seriously, sorry to hear the bill is so big. That really licks. Maybe we can take up a RM collection for all the injured monkeys?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
bibs said:
SWWEEEETTT!! IlL hold you to that!! taco tuesday anyone?

mtnlvin, just feed me drinks and Ill be fine :) :evil:
taco tuesdays sound like a good plan, set one up and i'll buy you that burrito. :oink: