Quantcast

Happy Birthday RhinofromWA

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
happy b-day man!
i have a present for you....a evil 4 bolt DRS guide brand new :p
i'll be down on tuesday i'll give you a call so you can get it from me.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Hahaha thanks guys!

I spent my birthday hopping around the San Juan Islands. Friday I was at Orcas up on Mt Constitution (Moran State Park) and then over to Lopez to sleep in a rustic cabin. Went to Shark Reef and ran into some timid deer grazing on the cliffs. We were as close as 40ft as they just kinda let us walk up. Shortly after that we sat and watched seals playing in the currents around Shark Reef.

Then we (Jessah and I) jumped over to Firday Harbor (SanJuan Island) and toured the shoreline looking for whales and such. Caught glimps of J pod (found a whale research station they passed and asked them) as they swam by at the most 75 ft from shore at the lighthouse on the east end of the island. Jessah and I watched as they breached and slapped their tails and played in the kelp beds....We were told by the researchers that we can consider ourselves extremely lucky to see them that close and so vocal (they had under water mics recording their whale chatter). All in all we followed/viewed the whales for over 40 minutes. :D Finished it of with touring the English and American camps of "The Pig War" and got our learn'n on. It was a good day.

Finished up touring San Juan Island on Sunday and headed home just ahead of the graduation weekend rush.

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
Happy Birthday!!!

I'll give you your b-day spankings when you get here Friday :devil: