Quantcast

~~~Happy Humpday Morning!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

It's drizzling here but I only work a 1/2 day today so I'll be hitting the trails! I can't wait!!!!

That is all from me for today.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Originally posted by stosh
How is everybody today?

It's drizzling here but I only work a 1/2 day today so I'll be hitting the trails! I can't wait!!!!

That is all from me for today.

morning stosh!

have a good ride!

we played vball last night, we sucked but had a great time! :D

I'll be doing some xc'ing tonight

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by douglas
morning stosh!

have a good ride!

we played vball last night, we sucked but had a great time! :D

I'll be doing some xc'ing tonight

Are you doing that weekly race thingy this year?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
good morning stosh. its sunny here again today, finally. im riding to school again. this afternoon i have to get everything together to go camping. we are leaving tomorrow for our second DH race, my first with the new bike. im getting nervous already.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Have a good ride, Stosh!

I am hoping to do a road ride tonight.......if I can get out of work at a reasonable hour. I have sooo much freakin work piled up and I won't be in the office the next two days.

Lots of riding planned for the next five days, but I am bailing on the Sunday race I had planned. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by laura
good morning stosh. its sunny here again today, finally. im riding to school again. this afternoon i have to get everything together to go camping. we are leaving tomorrow for our second DH race, my first with the new bike. im getting nervous already.

Well good luck! You leaving tomorrow after work and school?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Have a good ride, Stosh!

I am hoping to do a road ride tonight.......if I can get out of work at a reasonable hour. I have sooo much freakin work piled up and I won't be in the office the next two days.

Lots of riding planned for the next five days, but I am bailing on the Sunday race I had planned. :(

Yeah I'm hopping on riding a few times this weekend as well. The weather should clear up a little later it was sunny on parts of my ride to work.

What kind of race were you going to?

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Mornin Stosh,

went for a short little ride last night on my Marin - capped off by some Lesbian make out action in front of Starbucks!:devil:

Kind of crappy out here right now.

I'll probably go home from work and take my dogs for a good long walk and then try and squeeze some type of ride in.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by MMcG
Mornin Stosh,

went for a short little ride last night on my Marin - capped off by some Lesbian make out action in front of Starbucks!:devil:

Kind of crappy out here right now.

I'll probably go home from work and take my dogs for a good long walk and then try and squeeze some type of ride in.

We're they hot lesbians atleast?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Well good luck! You leaving tomorrow after work and school?
yeah, tn is off through staurday, so after school and his doctors apt. we are hitting the road. im missing school on friday but we are taking a field trip. stupid field trip. everybody should field trip to AR to see me race. anyway, since i didnt tell her thats why id be missing class, i dont think i'll suggest a change of venue for the field trip.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Rip
morning :stosh:

I'm sore like something else right now.

Is that from getting a beating on RM?
J/K I have no idea what happened but I saw your post this AM.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
tonyH & stosh

Yes, I think you guys should do the race w/me & MMcG!!
Winsted Woods in CT
http://www.smartcycles.com/winsted.htm
and I have to do 12 miles :D
IAB, yes suck it up and race!!!!
EDIT>this sunday

Yeah it's a little to close to change plans and run up there. However we have family up there so it probably would have worked out.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
hmm ... sounds fun. I'll bring my bullit :D I've never race before though - beginner? sport? whaddaya think I should do?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit
Good mornin everyone!

Feeling fiesty and mischievious today....
Hey why don't you come on by and we can "hang out" tonight.... :devil: :devil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
with a comment like that you MUST come to Winsted and give er a go Stosh. :devil: :)

No I'm by no means ready... although 8miles is something I could handle.. even if I come in last atleast I can say I raced. THey have these all the way through the season?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Jr_Bullit
Nahhh, there's gotta be something more fun and troublesome to do than that ....:p

Ok well I just didn't want to go into detail.... but use your imagination!!!!
I am bad... I just play a good guy on RM.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wow, even I could do that race!
Yeah, I thought that when I did my first XC race. "8 miles? Piece of cake!" I thought. Then I pulled up to the start line for the beginner category and everyone had frikkin tree trunks for legs, then I got thoroughly thumped.

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Sweet!!

Beginner is 8 miles - 2 laps and Sport is 12 miles - 3 laps.
yeah, but more importantly, beginner starts at 9am, sport at 11...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Originally posted by tonyhawk
hmm ... sounds fun. I'll bring my bullit :D I've never race before though - beginner? sport? whaddaya think I should do?

AWESOME! :thumb:

1st race, go beginner.......you may be surprised how fast "beginners" are

and if ya kick arse, just move up next race :D

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Jr_B - please elaborate! :devil: :D
I already did :) Just woke up in that kind of mood today...gonna have to find some way to burn some energy and find some reason to laugh at some poor fool today ;)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
uh, HELLO........and leave your teammate with no support as he's racing sport :confused:
I'll probably still be on the course while you are riding - hell you'll probably pass me!

I'll hang and root for you bro.:cool: :D

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Yeah, I thought that when I did my first XC race. "8 miles? Piece of cake!" I thought. Then I pulled up to the start line for the beginner category and everyone had frikkin tree trunks for legs, then I got thoroughly thumped.
some of the fastest people I ride with have some of the skinniest legs I've seen. I think I'll try beginner first though.