Quantcast

Hardihood

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
I bought my copy via Amazon.com. I loved it and would highly recommend it to anyone who's into DH racing (male or female!) I think it was really well-done. I like how it went through each day of the week, i.e. "Monday is a day of travel and hydration."

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Originally posted by Mtbkngrl
It's a cool flick, I've had it on DVD for a while tho........can't remember where I picked it up.
I used to go to the Hardihood site regularily to see if she had found a publisher, but hadn't in awhile until this past w/e. I guess it's been available for some time. Before I made my post in the Lounge, I searched for it and nothing came up.

A video with more than just riding footage would be cool. After a few videos, race footage and free-riding starts to look all the same. At least to me. :think:

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Originally posted by Ian F
A video with more than just riding footage would be cool. After a few videos, race footage and free-riding starts to look all the same. At least to me. :think:
Same here. That's one reason why I like it so much. Of course, I'm a sucker for antics, too, so I got a kick out of stuff like Marla Streb and Elke??? (maybe? can't remember who) going up the down escalator, crawling the walls practically... and then that sourpuss came down the escalator wagging her fingers!