Quantcast

Has anyone else noticed....

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
just about every thread this week has been derailed by a part of the female anatomy?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
DVNT said:
just about every thread this week has been derailed by a part of the female anatomy?
...are you implying that it's a bad thing?

I find that many of my conversations with my friends end up the same way...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I'm not implying or complaining.
Some guys whole lives are derailed by parts of the female anatomy.

Just wondering if a few monkeys need to visit South America more often.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
...are you implying that it's a bad thing?

I find that many of my conversations with my friends end up the same way...

If nothing else, I sneak the c**t word in.

*note also, I got in trouble for cursing here, and with a guy that rode to Houston with us this weekend. I am really a potty mouth. :dead:

J

JRB

DVNT said:
I'm not implying or complaining. Just wondering if a few monkeys need to visit South America more often.

Again, those chicks are not really in S. America.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
me too...c**t!

I am so happy that I am overall an offensive enough person, that this one word doesn't affect Julie. I love it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
loco-gringo said:
I am so happy that I am overall an offensive enough person, that this one word doesn't affect Julie. I love it.
When I was in Vegas I was talking to this chick and apologized for telling a possibly offensive story. She told me it was impossible to offend her. So I just busted out the C-word and became both embarrassed and offended. I've got no game but I at least have fun trying.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
When I was in Vegas I was talking to this chick and apologized for telling a possibly offensive story. She told me it was impossible to offend her. So I just busted out the C-word and became both embarrassed and offended. I've got no game but I at least have fun trying.

wait...YOU got embarrassed and offended by uttering the c word? Or she did...and it's her own fault if she told you it was impossible to offend her...don't blame yourself Westy. You warned her...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
wait...YOU got embarrassed and offended by uttering the c word? Or she did...and it's her own fault if she told you it was impossible to offend her...don't blame yourself Westy. You warned her...

If you got offended, Westy, please request the custom title of "pussy". :think:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
She became offended. It was all over after she told me the it was impossible. I was presented a challenge and was going to win no matter what. I have a big bag of stories that could offend anyone, if those didn't work I could have always just "whipped it out", that'll get you slapped no matter what.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
She became offended. It was all over after she told me the it was impossible. I was presented a challenge and was going to win no matter what. I have a big bag of stories that could offend anyone, if those didn't work I could have always just "whipped it out", that'll get you slapped no matter what.

Wow...WOW...I could really work with this...

J

JRB

Westy said:
I have a big bag of stories that could offend anyone, if those didn't work I could have always just "whipped it out" and slapped her silly and what not.

Your statement looked like you were offended. Sorry. You made up for it here.