Quantcast

Has Trails Started Yet?

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I think you should make the step down bigger and make a roller in between and make that dub lip a big lip with the dirt from the lander and make that the hip lip.
As far as the run in, the stepdown probably won't stay, I am going to cut into the hill, to make it all steeper, and have a nice smooth transition. As far as the suggestion for the dub.... what?

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
As far as the run in, the stepdown probably won't stay, I am going to cut into the hill, to make it all steeper, and have a nice smooth transition. As far as the suggestion for the dub.... what?
keep the step down if you can, but try for a long and low jump if you can. You'll gain tons of speed that way.
Also, props on getting a new spot going ASAP:thumb:

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Take the second dub you built, and put all the dirt together to make one sick ass crazy lip. Then you can build a new landing pointing left and make it one giant jump instead of a bunch of little jumps.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Not right now, I haven't ridden anything other then my downhill bike since october; been building lots of stuff for the big bikes.
That's much better than being that tool who shows up to the trails with a short travel fully DS bike, a full face, while clipped in. I am going to drive down there and hit all of those jumps on my hardtail.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
That's much better than being that tool who shows up to the trails with a short travel fully DS bike, a full face, while clipped in. I am going to drive down there and hit all of those jumps on my hardtail.
Are you a junior or senior this year? If you're still on the east coast next year you should come to nationals.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
i knew you would be there, just curious if you were racing? I see you at diablo during races not racing, wasnt sure if you gave up on it
I still race just not Diablo races, the only time I go there is if one of my friends wants to go. It's to close not to go ride but I'm not trying to spend the money to race when I'm only there for a day.