Quantcast

Having trouble logging in? Read this!

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
If you are trying to login to your forum user account, you must do so in the forums

We are working on a staged integration of a new content management system that includes a better gallery, video hosting, blogs etc. Right now the user account system in this CMS is not integrated with the forum user accounts so you can't login to use the new features with your current user name and password. We are working to resolve this.

In the meantime you can create a separate account in the new system if you want to play around with it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hmmmm...the main page tells me i don't exist. that is very sad. also, my CP didn't work when I clicked on it as well as used my bookmark....

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
hmmmm...the main page tells me i don't exist. that is very sad. also, my CP didn't work when I clicked on it as well as used my bookmark....
Yeah the home page user system is not yet integrated with the vbulletin user system so user tasks will still have to be performed through the forum. I'll look into that other thing.

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
Ok live again. There are known bugs but it's not as bad as a Republican presidential candidate.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I hate that the Forums menu item has been moved.....I keep clicking Home. Why are you forcing me to change my habits?? Do you hate me?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
We are working on a staged integration of a new content management system that includes a better gallery, video hosting, blogs etc. Right now the user account system in this CMS is not integrated with the forum user accounts so you can't login to use the new features with your current user name and password. We are working to resolve this.

In the meantime you can create a separate account in the new system if you want to play around with it.
so is this the reason I can't log in on the home page but I can log in on the forums page?