Quantcast

headaches

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
ive had a headache the whole day today...even after a hour and a 1/2 nap. but ive been having headaches pratcially almost everyday.

what causes this? the wether? its pretty gloomy and moist im in san luis obispo.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by marlopez
ive had a headache the whole day today...even after a hour and a 1/2 nap. but ive been having headaches pratcially almost everyday.

what causes this? the wether? its pretty gloomy and moist im in san luis obispo.
Oh, I love SLO.....spent summers down there and in Pismo Beach with my father growing up.....

I usually account my headaches to a couple of things.

1) That time of the month.

2) Stress.

3) Diet.

4) Lack of exercise.

5) Allergic reaction to something.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
Originally posted by Snacks
Oh, I love SLO.....spent summers down there and in Pismo Beach with my father growing up.....

I usually account my headaches to a couple of things.

1) That time of the month.

2) Stress.

3) Diet.

4) Lack of exercise.

5) Allergic reaction to something.
hmm its either 1 or 5. i hope its 1.

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
This is a long-shot, but any changes to your vision, including what you look at, could cause headaches. I had a spell of bad headaches in the fall... right after I got a new flat-screen monitor at work! I had noticed it seemed less clear than my previous monitor, but I just thought that's how they were. So I had I.T. adjust it a couple weeks later (they had to download a driver from some site) and that cleared the headaches right up!

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
This is a long-shot, but any changes to your vision, including what you look at, could cause headaches. I had a spell of bad headaches in the fall... right after I got a new flat-screen monitor at work! I had noticed it seemed less clear than my previous monitor, but I just thought that's how they were. So I had I.T. adjust it a couple weeks later (they had to download a driver from some site) and that cleared the headaches right up!