Quantcast

helloween costume suggestions?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
it has to be scary/evil/spooky and I need to be able to consume beer so no dumb masks.

suggestions?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
pnj said:
it has to be scary/evil/spooky and I need to be able to consume beer so no dumb masks.

suggestions?

Ash from the Evil Dead.

Hard part is drinking with a Chainsaw for a hand!

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
oh, I forgot to say it can't be an existing character from a movie or something. :)

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
A buddy of mine is going to be Doc Brown, and I'm gonna be Marty McFly. Should be an easy costume. I already have a red puffy vest, and some skinny jeans.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Dress up as a stove.

Get a cardboard box big enough that you can wear it, color in some burners and glue down some pots and pans, cut in an oven door for those times when ya gotta whip out your kabassa and you are ready for a nite of fun.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
helloween?

Is this a new holiday that I'm unaware of? Guys get to walk around and whip it out, and everyone has to say hi to it?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
you people suck at this game.

a stove isn't scary or evil.

dress up as GW complete with the whole face looking like the MAD comic book character... and have Cheney attatched like the priest pic

strap a blow up doll on you in same fashion so her leggs are above your head 69

go as barbra striesand

go as GW with an over coat and under the over coat have a whole bunch of rockets and WMD like you are selling watches

go as a DH but paint your face black and get some glasses that have the little red lites hat blink and be like the black horseman from LOR... but dressed up in DH gear with full moto helmet

go as carnage boy... blood guts... stuff from the meat section of the grocery store, stinky nasty oozy have one arm wrapped under your shirt and cary a 'fake arm' like it got torn off and have it like your head is on backwards

go as pee wee herman

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Easy costume - Wear brown and tape leaves all over yourself.

When chicks ask you what you are, say in your best Barry White voice,
" I'm a tree baby, wanna see my trunk. "

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHA! Thats just NASTY...could you imagine that poor cigar!
You'd have to find something that would resemble a good sheen and probably glue a big twig to you to resemble an oversized pube.... :evil:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
douglas said:
a female friend of mine is dressing up as night stand, actually a "one night stand"
We had a friend do that last year. He wore a lampshade on his head and had an alarmclock, cell phone, notepaper, pen and a small box of tissues taped down to his makeshift table top (cardboard box with arm, head and body cutouts. It was hilarious!

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
when did halloween turn sissy? it's not about funny or cute, it's about gore (not Al or his whore wife either), evil, death, rotting corpes and booze. it's about scaring the crap out of little kids and old ladys. it's about razors and pins in apples. but most of all, it's about booze.

listen, you got christmas, easter, new years eve and a few other special days out of the year to be happy and cute. leave halloween to those of use that can't participate in those wuss holidays. :evil:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I was going to make my G/f dress up like Private Lynnde England, and I was going to go as "Iraqi-on-a-box,' but she wouldn't go for it. I thought she might, because she's a quiet nerd with a very twisted sense of humor, but it turns out she just doesn't want to try and look like Lynnde England, even for a few hours.

MD

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
No, not iraqi on a leash, Iraqi on a BOX. Hood and wires, man, no leashes.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MikeD said:
No, not iraqi on a leash, Iraqi on a BOX. Hood and wires, man, no leashes.
Yah we all know what goes on behind closed doors. hehe.

MikeD- Achmad a bloobablah

MikeD's girl- heel dammit i said HEEL!