Quantcast

Help me find a seat???

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
I KNOW you all have "that" seat in the back of your minds, let's see it. I've got a pimpin' white Imperial with all gold components and I need a sweet seat. I want something in BMX/dirtjump flavor....
LeeOz found a pretty sweet one from T.H.E. but I'll be damned if I can find the website! S&M has one that is OK, but still want something cooler. I just can't seem to find any. Planet X has cool LOOKING ones, but I guess they are really not that comfy at all, and I pedal everywhere. Anyone seen any with tribal designs or webs, crosses, etc? Something with white designs might work too.
help me out, it's all I'm missing to complete my ride!

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
I would go with the Tioga seats...they work great for me and quite a few of my friends have them as well....D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
BMXman said:
I would go with the Tioga seats...they work great for me and quite a few of my friends have them as well....D
the multicontrol xl? i had one on my evil for a while, and the white and black striped look went well with my black frame w/white decals. the seat itself was quite painful on the old backside tho, and i'm much happier with the "normal" wtb sst.ti i have on it now.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
no definitely not the Xl...just the regular version....I have a ton of them because they're aren't easy to find so I stocked up;)....D

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
I agree with buying whichever seat you find comfy and then just cover it yourself. Local facbric store should have what you want in terms of colour/design, then just get a heavy duty staple gun and tack it over the old cover.

PS If you don't know what/where a fabric store is, ask a girl ;)

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Wow...OK, A DJ seat is SMALL, whereas an Azonic is NOT! The idea behind a DJ seat is because I'm tired of it getting in the way, BUT, a Selle is not padded, nor are the Tioga's(I have two already), I already have a silver WTB Speed V on it right now. It WAS comfy, but now it is just hell on my Hiney.
I've heard that Planet X seats are dope, but not padded at all, and that Azonic Karve is still way too long.
THIS is what I am looking for, but it is not available :angry: ...
Planet X DJ series(I guess THESE are pretty comfy...)

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Does anyone happen to know how to find the website for T.H.E. Racing or whatever?????? I CANNOT find it and it's pissing me off! I guess they have some cool seats.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
THRILLSEEKA said:
Does anyone happen to know how to find the website for T.H.E. Racing or whatever?????? I CANNOT find it and it's pissing me off! I guess they have some cool seats.
http://www.the-products.com/

google is your friend. altho i guess one had to know that t.h.e. is toby henderson enterprises, as google screens out "the" by itself. :think:

crono35

Monkey
Feb 11, 2002
irvine
dude... i had a titec seat that was all white with a gold stripe down the middle. I forget what it was tho... it got destroyed pretty quick.