Quantcast

Help my local bros out

cranberry

Monkey
Dec 30, 2005
Waaaay out there
Josh the Wonderboy and I are in the final round of the Race Face Ultimate XC Challenge. Our application and video were selected to be one of the final four. If we win we get an all expenses paid trip to the Trans Rockies (plus Race Face parts, support, and threads). Even though I was the first single speeder to complete the TR in '05 I want to go back and be part of the first ALL SS team to finish the TR. We need your votes to win. You have to view all four videos before you place your vote. They can be viewed at http://www.raceface.com/community/uxc/index.html . It only takes about five minutes to register, watch the videos, and cast your vote
Why vote for us? If you don't know who we are I can assure you we are passionate about mountain biking. We are two bike messengers from Charlotte,NC and as Josh puts it "we got the skills to pay the bills". Josh and I will definitely be up to the task, and I don't know if any two guys could have more fun doing it than us. Live vicariously through us as we ride all over the Canadian Rockies, eh.
Vote for "Bad Idea Racing" .
It would be great to have Josh standing next to me on August 12th at the finish line.