Quantcast

Help save this halloween costume/basic electronics knowledge needed

Oct 30, 2001
Fremont
I since this was my first attempt in mask making I ran in to some problems. I think I can salvage this by placing with the use of an LED or two behind a fake eye. Unfortunately with the recent passing of my father (electronics engineer) I have no resources on the proper LED and resistor combo. I want to use a 9volt battery and simple switch (possibly several LED's. The staff at the local radio shack had no background on this. I know there are some smart monkeys with the knowledge out there. If you have a catalog with part numbers or general info to make an educated guess it would be helpful. I've got one more day to finish this.
Thanks

Oct 30, 2001
Fremont
Roasted said:
I agree with Yoss...thats would be a smoking dead mans head...like you were assisinated by the mafia....
I've had that idea about it too. It's too small to wear because the back was not molded off me. I just guestimated making that section.
My idea for work was to have three heads. One on each shoulder. The pitch is that management needed a quick fix to low head count in our dept. The heads will talk and spin. I'm hoping to win one of several categories at our costume contest. The jacked up head will be entering himself into the contest. I took home 1st the last two years. I'll have some pics later.