Quantcast

Hey, a newb here.

konarky

Chimp
Sep 17, 2004
New York City
Hey guys, dont want to be an ashole running in with a joke or something and expect everyone to just love me. So since I have no idea how this works.... Is beginner's forum a must for someone with a certain amount of posts? Or is it for people that dont know what to do and they ask about it since they are new to this?

I realize that someone has already asked this question at least a million times but i dont feel like reading through every thread with Newb in its title that will turn up if I do a search.

Anyway, I used to race for less then 1 season, I love downhill and getting back into street after 6 months brake. I have a 2003 Azonic ReCoil with a Boxxer up front, going to buy Banshee Scratch somewhere next month.

Raced in Plattekill this season and been to Mtn. Creek 4 times.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Welcome Mr. Newb! I don't think you have to start here, just don't ask what bike/part is best, and be prepared for a ton of ribbing. And read the "Before you Post" sticky in the lounge. It will save you a ton of embarrassment.

From one newb to another, WELCOME! :thumb:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
The beginner forum is more geared towards people new to the sport, or just getting back into it after a long layoff.

Welcome to the :monkey: