Quantcast

Hey Heidi!!!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I don't know too much about the Silk Ti. I've checked out the Ibis website a few times. I think it could potentially be a great lightweight race bike. I don't ride an incredibly "cushy" FS bike right now (my Sugar only has 2.5" rear travel) and this bike has 1.75". I probably wouldn't chose it as my everyday riding bike or my body would take too much abuse. Oh, and lose the yellow:D :D Blue is my favorite colour.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by spincrazy
so picky. I'll take it. any color. you have my address.
Hey, a new bike is nothing to rush into! There are millions of manufacturers and everyone has different riding styles. It's so hard to pick!:D That's what kept me from buying a new bike until last year...I couldn't decide!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Thanks a lot RM, now I keep looking at the Moots Smoothie and drooling. Dammit, I wonder if that would fit under a X-Mas tree. Ooo, and I have a B-day in a few months too!!

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
What did you get, your Sugar? I've heard mixed things. It's all about what you like in the end anyway. I'll still looking pretty lustfully at the Loco Moto. Might be a bit more than I wanna spend. My bikes are always ugly - even when they start out nice.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by spincrazy
What did you get, your Sugar? I've heard mixed things. It's all about what you like in the end anyway. I'll still looking pretty lustfully at the Loco Moto. Might be a bit more than I wanna spend. My bikes are always ugly - even when they start out nice.
Yep, got the Sugar for my first race bike. I love it, but it has been beaten to death with all the miles I put on it this past year and I will eventually need something new. Yes, I have eyed the Loco Moto as well. Sigh....

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
OMG, there's talk of bicycles on this board...:rolleyes:

My biggest decision is softtail or hardtail. I am assuming it's going to be my logical progression like v brakes to discs, but I just don't know.

I want a new hardtail, I need a new hardtail. I wanna be able to race on my new hardtail.

I think I want a soft tail. I think I want to be able to race on a softtail. It's going to be normal to say I want both considering where I'm posting this...I WANT BOTH.

I need new photography equipment and a new computer. THe economy sux.

I want a road bike.

Blah, blah, blah.....

I wanna go on a ride