Quantcast

Hey! I'm new.

May 18, 2009
Hello all! I'm new to these forums. I just got back into mountain biking recently, and was excited to see a female section!

This is me, and my new bike!

I live in Washington. Any ladies in the area? I've been looking for some new trails to ride. I don't know of many. Lately I've been riding Clarks Creek, Dash Point, Banner Forest, and Colonnade.

:banana:

Last edited:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Welcome aboard. I'm down here in Central Oregon so if you're ever in the mood for a road trip I could show you our trails.

knittingfiend

Monkey
Jun 13, 2008
A tick north of Seattle
HOLY SNAP!! I was just thinking I might post a little thread, looking for some fun riding partners. I live in the Seattle area. Lately I only seem to make it to St. Ed's and Japanese Gulch....although I STILL haven't made it to Colonnade! :disgust: :banghead:
I mostly do cross country stuff any more, although I did bomb my DH bike down Jap Gulch last weekend which was a gas, albeit it a bit of a hump in spots... :brows:
I head up and around Tiger every so often, and used to tons of DH stuff. I'm just looking for some fun, nothing too crazy....:brows:

:happydance:

May 18, 2009
HOLY SNAP!! I was just thinking I might post a little thread, looking for some fun riding partners. I live in the Seattle area. Lately I only seem to make it to St. Ed's and Japanese Gulch....although I STILL haven't made it to Colonnade! :disgust: :banghead:
I mostly do cross country stuff any more, although I did bomb my DH bike down Jap Gulch last weekend which was a gas, albeit it a bit of a hump in spots... :brows:
I head up and around Tiger every so often, and used to tons of DH stuff. I'm just looking for some fun, nothing too crazy....:brows:

:happydance:
Yea, I'm just looking for some fun riding, and nothing too crazy either. Just got back into it, so not really ready for anything crazy yet.:biggrin:

Colonnade was fun! I'm more south though, in Puyallup. So it's somewhat of a drive to get up there! There are some fun places down here though if you're ever in the area!

knittingfiend

Monkey
Jun 13, 2008
A tick north of Seattle
Yea, I'm just looking for some fun riding, and nothing too crazy either. Just got back into it, so not really ready for anything crazy yet.:biggrin:

Colonnade was fun! I'm more south though, in Puyallup. So it's somewhat of a drive to get up there! There are some fun places down here though if you're ever in the area!
I'm up in the greater Everett area....but maybe I can head south for some riding....or we can meet up at Tiger sometime! I'm super-uber busy through June :twitch:, but then life mellows out a little :banana: Maybe we'll fit in a ride!

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Hey Snoz,

Sorry for the belated welcome...

Welcome!

Hope you are enjoying your bike. :) I'm down in San Diego, and I second TreeSaw's suggestion of getting in touch with the Seattle LUNA Chix, if you're looking for others to ride with. Chances are someone's up your way, or they know girls who are.

-sunny :)