Quantcast

Hey it's Monday! FTS

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Easter party with friends yesterday. Back to work today. Doesn't feel like I had a day off this weekend.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. A coworker in the office is down with a flu. I am not feeling particularly well this morning either. If flu then FTS^eleventy billionty.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello. It does appear to be Monday. Can we fast forward to Wednesday?

Had some very vivid and interesting dreams last night. A mix of mountain biking and sci-fi stuff.

Morning. A coworker in the office is down with a flu. I am not feeling particularly well this morning either. If flu then FTS^eleventy billionty.
Something bit me in the past couple of days - stomach ache, no energy yesterday, almost shit myself this morning. Hope it decides to wander away without further ado.
Do whatever you do to fend that crap off! I'm still feeling off, after almost two weeks of being sick. Whatever is going around really blows.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Weekend sucked. Good dog was good mostly, and back home.
Trying to find control arms / tie rod ends for my car. My mechanic said to buy the kit myself and it would be cheaper but fuck if I can find the whole heavy duty kit. I want convenience dammit!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Was busy doing trip prep from the moment I got home Friday until 8 pm last night and envision tonight and tomorrow night will be occupied with the same. So much to do, now to occupy my time with doing my yearly performance self-evaluation. Yay...

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
solid weekend of bicycles.

Friderp, met with @jackalope and @SuboptimusPrime at the usual location.
Discovered that the primary jump line had most of its jumps broken.
Rode bikes, had beers, planned for saturdurp.

Saturdurp, same people plus 1 other, rebuilt all of the jumps, rode a bit, had brats and beers

Sunderp, short ride by myself, mostly wanted to exercise dog.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Trying to find control arms / tie rod ends for my car. My mechanic said to buy the kit myself and it would be cheaper but fuck if I can find the whole heavy duty kit.
I didn't know you owned a Volvo?
Back from holiday sucks. Going to spend the day wading through thousands of emails. :dead:
I would image that a professional of your caliber would know how to use /dev/null properly. :confused:

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
The best part about Easter is taking all of the Easter eggs you dyed with your daughter and play baseball with them. My wife thought this was a good idea a few years back and it now become our favorite part of Easter. Nothing like hurling eggs at your family members while they try to smash them with a bat.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Still at my in-laws. Managed to get the kids out and play at the park. It's sunny and 32, so can't complain.

No bikes this weekend. Weather wasn't conducive. Not enough snow/too much ice for fatbiking, too much snow and ice for regular bike. I need to get a hardtail and studded tires. Then I'll be set.

And on that note, it's off to buy and sell on pinkbike!

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
The best part about Easter is taking all of the Easter eggs you dyed with your daughter and play baseball with them. My wife thought this was a good idea a few years back and it now become our favorite part of Easter. Nothing like hurling eggs at your family members while they try to smash them with a bat.
Interesting. As a kid growing up in a fairly resource constrained country, I was taught never to play with food. And that children in Africa are starving.

And now for something entirely different. :rant:
upload_2018-4-2_9-49-22.png

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Weekend sucked. Good dog was good mostly, and back home.
Trying to find control arms / tie rod ends for my car. My mechanic said to buy the kit myself and it would be cheaper but fuck if I can find the whole heavy duty kit. I want convenience dammit!
I'm getting a really bad shake at around 55-65 and it's getting worse since I put the summers on, so it's clearly suspension related. Gotta get that sorted soon. Wifey's gonna love that one.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

I am worn out from the weekend. In-laws and friends over for Easter festivities at our house yesterday, so I crammed about 3 weeks worth of yard work that I had been putting off, into two days. I am sore and beat today, kids...but the yard looks great.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
my lady made me a sammich with the leftover frittata from yesterday and it has me wet af. sssssssooooooooo goood.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
One more day of vacation for me to match DPS's schedule. Wife is currently arguing with older kid upstairs about cleaning up the latter's toys, holding a promised trip to the museum this afternoon as leverage. I'm down in the basement with the chill (but pinkeye-d) younger kid, who is building stick and ball toys peacefully.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just realized I'm leaving 30min early because of a dr appt. I'll take what I can get.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. 44 miles on the tri bike yesterday was fun. Windy as hell but that meant 20 miles of tailwind the second half of the ride. Wheeeeeee!!!

Working off site at our company's technology center today. It's incredible how much work I get done when I don't have all of my cubicle distractions tugging at me.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello monkies... I just rolled out of bed an hour or so ago. Its snowing pretty good and I will need to shovel snow soon which sounds much more pleasant than a Monday morning at the office.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
To provide some sense of the bullshit that went down at our trails (mentioned by @roflbox ). Looks like the work of drunk mouth breathing kids based on 4-wheeler tracks and starbucks garbage left at the trail.

Shit was fucked up. There were 4-5 other jumps that were damaged but no one wants to see that.
IMG_5892.jpg

IMG_5897.jpg

Because hatred of stupid people and towering rage are very strong motivators (same for @jackalope ) stuff was fixed up and running in under 24 hours. This is the new lip that replaced the pile of shit just above--its actually better than the original.
IMG_5900.jpg

We celebrated with trail meat courtesy of chef jackalope.
IMG_5899.jpg

Dogs were pumped (and got a nice treat) from jackalope. Flawless victory!
IMG_5904.jpg

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
To provide some sense of the bullshit that went down at our trails (mentioned by @roflbox ). Looks like the work of drunk mouth breathing kids based on 4-wheeler tracks and starbucks garbage left at the trail.

Shit was fucked up. There were 4-5 other jumps that were damaged but no one wants to see that.
View attachment 128398
View attachment 128399

Because hatred of stupid people and towering rage are very strong motivators (same for @jackalope ) stuff was fixed up and running in under 24 hours. This is the new lip that replaced the pile of shit just above--its actually better than the original.
View attachment 128400
View attachment 128401
View attachment 128402
Aren't the dogs too big to fit on that grill?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

View attachment 128398
View attachment 128399

View attachment 128400
View attachment 128401
View attachment 128402
Did they melt your cooler too? DICKS