Quantcast

Hey! It's Saturday!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ride #2 complete, took it easy compared to this morning's loop for 7 miles, 1450ft vert.

16 miles, 3650ft for the day total.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
How the hell do people have multiple kids within 3 years of age? This is fucking chaos. Dad whistle* has been used three times in the house in the last 3 hours, not including the 45min they were all sitting at the table having dinner.

*My dad whistle is weak but my whistle for the dog is strong enough.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
How the hell do people have multiple kids within 3 years of age? This is fucking chaos. Dad whistle* has been used three times in the house in the last 3 hours, not including the 45min they were all sitting at the table having dinner.

*My dad whistle is weak but my whistle for the dog is strong enough.
Just sit them all on the naughty step/in the naughty corner until tomorrow afternoon.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
little man does the best he can on the mtb trails but he gets beat up on his 20” bmx...got bucked onto/wrecked off of a bridge today. when we got home i got him on big bro’s old 24” giant hardtail. i think he is big enough. gonna 1x it this week to make it simpler and drop some weight...maybe throw on some other old parts too.

had to re-sync the phone to the home laptop where i burned all my cds tonight, as i inadvertantly deleted 75% of my library when i accidentally synced it to the work computer on friday. all is now well again.

beer is good. that is all.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, tale from a dumbass...wifey was shopping for a rain jacket. She asked me if she thought she would fit into an XS (she is a size 2). Without thinking, I said "well, you could get the XS, and make yourself fit it!".
That didn't go over so well. So I said "no, honey, I meant you could get taller!"
(She is 4' 11").
She just said "Keep digging".

Kiddo and I had a great laugh...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Worked on the yard for 9 hours, whoever put a hedge in 30 years ago deserves a swift kick in the taint. Chainsaw killswitch no longer engages, so I pull the choke and hope It stalls out, safety third!

thinking it mite be time to dump the Ryobi and buy a big boy chainsaw.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
@Pesqueeb....relevant to your interests.....art bell is dead.
Aww man........

I first learned people thought Chemtrails were a real thing from Art Bell, because I was siting in the cockpit of an airplane, listening to the AM radio station that carried Coast to Coast on the ADF, some time after midnight.

My intro to the Lizard People might have come via light night aircraft navigation equipment too, now that I think about it.

My tinfoil hat is over my heart this morning. :tinfoil: