Quantcast

Hey! It's Wednesday!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
This is share worthy i think...
Yesterday I saw a bald eagle snatch a prairie dog and fly off on my way home from work.
Def made me feel proud to be a 'Murican.
I think I am gonna get into NASCAR now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's called "collaboration". It happens when 2+ people are working together to achieve a similar objective.

This concept has not yet reached the financial industry. We have siloed efforts of similar output and he who is first wins. Unless those who lose have friends, then they win. Let's build some software!!!

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
It's called "collaboration". It happens when 2+ people are working together to achieve a similar objective.

This concept has not yet reached the financial industry. We have siloed efforts of similar output and he who is first wins. Unless those who lose have friends, then they win. Let's build some software!!!
pair programming

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

There is no "I" in team, but there is a "me".

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
went to the dentist today. he got to shave my gums with a laser. ugh. PSA: don't eat frozen caramels. it's bad for your crowns.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The only reason I can think of is that it's retardedly expensive for a floor pump... :think:
The cylinder has room for 13% more stickers which is a game changer in terms of available surface area...

I'm open to less costly suggestions that include a blast function. My ability to consistently seat tires with a regular floor pump is not great and I'd like something to throw in the wagon for road trips.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The cylinder has room for 13% more stickers which is a game changer in terms of available surface area...

I'm open to less costly suggestions that include a blast function. My ability to consistently seat tires with a regular floor pump is not great and I'd like something to throw in the wagon for road trips.
Ah... tubeless? Carry on... I have nothing of value to add.