Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I have thought about putting a valve & hose assembly on a propane tank but I'd still have to get a compressor. Not spending money is hard.

In turkey news the one I cooked is tasty but too dry for slicing cold. It was almost a pet so it lived past optimum tenderness, it was dressed in early November but needed to die sometime in September to be worthwhile. I know nothing about "free range" turkeys being pets but it seems like a bad plan.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I have thought about putting a valve & hose assembly on a propane tank but I'd still have to get a compressor. Not spending money is hard.

In turkey news the one I cooked is tasty but too dry for slicing cold. It was almost a pet so it lived past optimum tenderness, it was dressed in early November but needed to die sometime in September to be worthwhile. I know nothing about "free range" turkeys being pets but it seems like a bad plan.
I had a pet turkey for a while. It was such an asshole and a sexual Deviant. It would attack anything shinny but it reall liked Karla’s car. It would also masterbate on almost anything it could stand on, water bottles, random trash, plants. It would shoot it’s turkey cum all over the place. It attacked me and my buddy’s kid. It would bug the shit out of people in the graveyard next door. It would follow us around the yard walking all fast, then when you turned around he’d act like he wasn’t following and would mill around. I was so happy when he died.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I had a pet turkey for a while. It was such an asshole and a sexual Deviant. It would attack anything shinny but it reall liked Karla’s car. It would also masterbate on almost anything it could stand on, water bottles, random trash, plants. It would shoot it’s turkey cum all over the place. It attacked me and my buddy’s kid. It would bug the shit out of people in the graveyard next door. It would follow us around the yard walking all fast, then when you turned around he’d act like he wasn’t following and would mill around. I was so happy when he died.
bwahahahaha...and i thought i hated our chickens.

fuckit friday plans kinda messed up ny a 11:00 meeting...might just leave for the mountains when it’s done anyway amd get home late..

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
That is not a very typical American name. She is of Slavic descent?
In this part of the country it’s quite popular, normally with a c though. Her fathers name is Karl and supposedly from Eastern Europe. She does look similar to women I saw in Prague but fatter. I really like Praha, got a 50 euro lap dance in the underground Egyptian strip club. Came with a hand job. Did some coke that night too. Good times in Praha.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
In this part of the country it’s quite popular, normally with a c though. Her fathers name is Karl and supposedly from Eastern Europe. She does look similar to women I saw in Prague but fatter. I really like Praha, got a 50 euro lap dance in the underground Egyptian strip club. Came with a hand job. Did some coke that night too. Good times in Praha.
Well ... yeah.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Some nights your friends pick you up and drive you to Richmonds, buy a few shots, a few beers, some delicious wings, and smoke you up on the roof. Then deliver you back home on a Wednesday night.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I did a google search to see how old turkeys need to be before taking the electric bath - as luck would have it PETA was the first site the turned up, they made no mention of this abhorrent behavior. :think:

I think this turkey was 8 or 9 months old and had become aggressive, they did not want to feed it to their kids so it ended up in my freezer.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
how was the turkey?
Good flavor but chewy and dry. It would have been better off as soup but that is more effort than I am willing to make. Its going to be salad with apples, pears, raisins, walnuts, celery and homemade mayo, if that doesn't fix things its going into the garbage. :)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Good flavor but chewy and dry. It would have been better off as soup but that is more effort than I am willing to make. Its going to be salad with apples, pears, raisins, walnuts, celery and homemade mayo, if that doesn't fix things its going into the garbage. :)
hippie

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I did a google search to see how old turkeys need to be before taking the electric bath - as luck would have it PETA was the first site the turned up, they made no mention of this abhorrent behavior. :think:

I think this turkey was 8 or 9 months old and had become aggressive, they did not want to feed it to their kids so it ended up in my freezer.
It wasnt all bad. Sometimes it was hilarious. One day i was laying under a car and it pecked me on top of the head as i was getting up. I have a friar tuck hair cut (not by choice) and i got a 1 1/2 gash on the top of my head. Now im not proud of this, but i grab this piece of PVC pipe laying there and hit him upside the head. I thought id killed him but he was just knocked out cold. After 5 minutes he got up and scuttled away no worse for wear. Left me alone for the rest of that day.

I did raise 3 turkeys for thanksgiving one year, but i kept them in cages. Me and karla dressed them in the yard, it was a good day. One turkey after it was cleaned and ready was a whopping 45 pounds. I couldnt fit it in an oven so i paid a guy to smoke it. He had it in front and showed it off to everyone.