Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
ok.... who gave this bike a 9 and a 10... so what gives it the 9 or 10, the lack of brakes the ancient fork or the super sodomy dildo seat?

May 29, 2005
notts, england
first of all: iv just bought a hydro hayes brake for it just not had time to put it on and second of all the forx have just had brand new springs and work great. sorry to moan but the bikes not finished yet

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
dirtjumpP.1 said:
yar, im an e-piarate, i dont like by your rules, im a scallywag
dude, you're not even close to a scallywag. You're just a little :devil: wannabee groupie who thinks that being rude to new members is cool. And you can't give yourself a nickname, it has to be earned and/or given to you. :nope:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
dirtjumpP.1 said:
....all the better to sodomize yourself

i thought someday i might roll up to spokompton and ride the dj's in south hill or maybe hit up beacon. Maybe send you a message p.1 so we could ride and roast one.

But this thread has proven to me that you are an asshole. i dont even know the guy, but go **** yourself.

and btw p1's suck. might as well ride a stumphumper, or one of those hardcocks they make

for the guy from uk: is that bike for trials?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
so the dude doesnt have a dj3 on his bike like yours dirtwimp1

a couple years ago i was riding dirtjumps on a klien xc frame w/ an mrp & a xc fork. it was monster to say the least. but i had fun riding it everyday, until the LX cranks snapped off as i was pedaling up to a set of doubles. I used to jump(not ride) off 6 ft drops onto slopes of grass.

That bike was done fuct and backwards, some sort of cross between a dj and xc bike. but i rode it cause its what i had and i had fun doing it.

dude here from pinkbike with his GT, hes got the passion for riding. His bike aint the best, it obviously has drawn lots of bull**** from some people here. BUT

i'd ride it, wouldnt even think twice it pedals, and has wheels, SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
umm ok, i dont really see any point to faceless idle internet threats or name calling.... so heres a picture of a lama

-as for not riding with you, i think ill live

boostindoubles said:
so the dude doesnt have a dj3 on his bike like yours dirtwimp1

a couple years ago i was riding dirtjumps on a klien xc frame w/ an mrp & a xc fork. it was monster to say the least. but i had fun riding it everyday, until the LX cranks snapped off as i was pedaling up to a set of doubles. I used to jump(not ride) off 6 ft drops onto slopes of grass.

That bike was done fuct and backwards, some sort of cross between a dj and xc bike. but i rode it cause its what i had and i had fun doing it.

dude here from pinkbike with his GT, hes got the passion for riding. His bike aint the best, it obviously has drawn lots of bull**** from some people here. BUT

i'd ride it, wouldnt even think twice it pedals, and has wheels, SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME

Dude WTF?
I took notice that his seatpost was backwords and DirtjumpP.1 made a JOKE.
You are being a bigger Dlillhole than echo. :stosh:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
i hope you realize that i called you names and made fun of your bike because that is what you did to the guy who started this thread. if i had thought about it for a minute, i would have refrained.

sorry to sh*t in your thread ride dont slide

boostindoubles said:
i hope you realize that i called you names and made fun of your bike because that is what you did to the guy who started this thread. if i had thought about it for a minute, i would have refrained.

sorry to sh*t in your thread ride dont slide

I didn't call anyone names or make fun of bikes I just pointed out a reversed seatpost :mumble: .

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i dont even think the bike is bad, i hope he has a blast riding it. but rating bike.... thats all pinkbikes turf. the idea of asking people what they think of your bike is stupid. why does it even matter what some random e-goon thinks?

DIE PINK BIKE

May 29, 2005
notts, england
ok that was probably the worst post iv ever made going by your responses lol would it have been better if instead of actually asking you to rate it i asked what should i improve?

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
ride dont slide said:
ok that was probably the worst post iv ever made going by your responses lol would it have been better if instead of actually asking you to rate it i asked what should i improve?
i think you would get more positive responces if you just posted the title as my bike.... and given specs, thats all.