Quantcast

Hilarity ensues...

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
So on Monday I had some punk ram the back of my Celica with his truck because I honked at him for cutting me off and almost hitting me a first time. Dude hit my car, drove up next to me with him and his butt buddy smiling and waving. I met at a location with officers, along with the suspect who met up there about 30 minutes after the officers, and calamity ensued. The officers claimed I brake checked him, then changed the story to I used the horn in a "non-emergency situation" and had emotion involved (no sh!t f**khead, i just got ran down by some punk and he took off) at the time.

Long story short, the officer said we can exchange info and treat it like an accident or we both get pending assault with a weapon charges. This pissed me off to know but I said f' it. I got the info from the other guy and yesterday called in to the CHP office about how incompetent and unprofessional the officers acted, today got a call back.

(1) Apparently there was no report of a hit and run filed, much less charges.

(2) The dude that hit me is border patrol. Hmm, federal officer vs. white guy in sports car with a pot sticker on the bumper... yeah, that had no influence i'm sure :think:

(3) When the suspect arrived on the scene he was all chatting with the cops in spanish for like 5 minutes, shaking their hands, etc. What... the... f**k? :mad:

So yeah, time to lawyer up and play cat and mouse in court.

I was pissed about all this but I think my first 6 months of school just got payed for :thumb:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
So on Monday I had some punk ram the back of my Celica with his truck because I honked at him for cutting me off and almost hitting me a first time. Dude hit my car, drove up next to me with him and his butt buddy smiling and waving. I met at a location with officers, along with the suspect who met up there about 30 minutes after the officers, and calamity ensued. The officers claimed I brake checked him, then changed the story to I used the horn in a "non-emergency situation" and had emotion involved (no sh!t f**khead, i just got ran down by some punk and he took off) at the time.

Long story short, the officer said we can exchange info and treat it like an accident or we both get pending assault with a weapon charges. This pissed me off to know but I said f' it. I got the info from the other guy and yesterday called in to the CHP office about how incompetent and unprofessional the officers acted, today got a call back.

(2) The dude that hit me is border patrol. Hmm, federal officer vs. white guy in sports car with a pot sticker on the bumper... yeah, that had no influence i'm sure :think:

(3) When the suspect arrived on the scene he was all chatting with the cops in spanish for like 5 minutes, shaking their hands, etc. What... the... f**k? :mad:

I was pissed about all this but I think my first 6 months of school just got payed for :thumb:

:rofl:

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.

really Cheech Marin.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Best of luck proving it. Oh, and do yourself a favor and take the f*ing sticker off your window. It's not like you walk into Jesse Jackson's church wearing a Klan outfit and expect no one to take respond, despite your 1st amendment rights. The same goes for law enforcement and drugs.

Quit being a f*in idiot and look at your situation in the eyes of an adult, or hell, even a somewhat socially educated child.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
First of all. It is never a good idea to advertise your illegal practices to law enforcement. I understand you have the right to put whatever you want on your car but did you really think that was a smart thing to do?

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
Best of luck proving it. Oh, and do yourself a favor and take the f*ing sticker off your window. It's not like you walk into Jesse Jackson's church wearing a Klan outfit and expect no one to take respond, despite your 1st amendment rights. The same goes for law enforcement and drugs.

Quit being a f*in idiot and look at your situation in the eyes of an adult, or hell, even a somewhat socially educated child.
Look at how you're talking to me over a small picture of a bud leaf on a sticker, and you're telling me to grow up? And it's the same as wearing a clan outfit in church?

Wow, you're quite the little gem you are.

As far as proof, here ya go: it's confirmed he hit my car, it's confirmed he didn't stop or pull over and it's confirmed he, as a LEO, called 911 a half hour later. Proof you say? I laugh at your ignorance.

P.s. The sticker was on my bumper, not the window, glad those reading comprehension skills paid off. I'm not here to argue, just sharing a situation that I gotta deal with. I have this strange little gut feeling that if it had been your ass you'd be singing a different tune. Funny how people point the finger until s**t happens to them. Makes me wonder why this country is going the direction it is :rolleyes:

:edit: Yes, the pot sticker may be whatever it is but honestly, it's a f'ing sticker guys. I don't spend every waking day thinking and living about cannabis, sh*t I don't even smoke it except for occasionally to help with sleep.

Last edited:

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
First of all. It is never a good idea to advertise your illegal practices to law enforcement. I understand you have the right to put whatever you want on your car but did you really think that was a smart thing to do?
Wow. I think being in Costa Rica has given you a new perspective. :clapping:

Look at how you're talking to me over a small picture of a bud leaf on a sticker, and you're telling me to grow up? And it's the same as wearing a clan outfit in church?

Wow, you're quite the little gem you are.

As far as proof, here ya go: it's confirmed he hit my car, it's confirmed he didn't stop or pull over and it's confirmed he, as a LEO, called 911 a half hour later. Proof you say? I laugh at your ignorance.

P.s. The sticker was on my bumper, not the window, glad those reading comprehension skills paid off. I'm not here to argue, just sharing a situation that I gotta deal with. I have this strange little gut feeling that if it had been your ass you'd be singing a different tune. Funny how people point the finger until s**t happens to them. Makes me wonder why this country is going the direction it is :rolleyes:

:edit: Yes, the pot sticker may be whatever it is but honestly, it's a f'ing sticker guys. I don't spend every waking day thinking and living about cannabis, sh*t I don't even smoke it except for occasionally to help with sleep.
sun of a beech... I think mueshue moved to san diego

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
It's because of the fvckwits that drive around with stuff like pot stickers on their cars and wonder why LEO's treat them like sh!t..
Nice, good to know me having an opinion is illegal, anymore intelligent facts you wish to share?

So by this notion I can say that because one cop raped a woman that all are a risk for behavior? Because that's the logic you're presenting atm, just saying.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Nice, good to know me having an opinion is illegal, anymore intelligent facts you wish to share?

So by this notion I can say that because one cop raped a woman that all are a risk for behavior? Because that's the logic you're presenting atm, just saying.
What? :rofl:

I honestly don't even know how to respond to that it was so dumb.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
It's because of the fvckwits that drive around with stuff like pot stickers on their cars and wonder why LEO's treat them like sh!t..
I honestly don't understand this attitude and have never really seen it from cops around here (here being various places on the coast, including San Diego, in California). I have friends and family that are local PD and CHP (also in San Diego) and none of them really seem to give much of a crap if someone has a pot leaf stuck to their car.

I seriously doubt ScaredYeti's predicament is due to his pot sticker, it's probably more due to the fact that he needs to learn how to drive in a less douchebag manner.

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
I seriously doubt ScaredYeti's predicament is due to his pot sticker, it's probably more due to the fact that he needs to learn how to drive in a less douchebag manner.
While I didn't cause the accident, this I won't deny. CA driver's keep you on your toes.

What? :rofl:

I honestly don't even know how to respond to that it was so dumb.
Imagine my mental pain having to use your thought process in this.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I honestly don't understand this attitude and have never really seen it from cops around here (here being various places on the coast, including San Diego, in California). I have friends and family that are local PD and CHP (also in San Diego) and none of them really seem to give much of a crap if someone has a pot leaf stuck to their car.
I have seen it, and I'm willing to be 95% of the population has seen it too. To think a cop won't have any preconceived notions about a 20ish year old guy driving like a douche in a car with stickers referring to drugs.......well you are naive. Doesn't make it right nor am I agreeing/condoning/justifying the cops actions, but you have to look at the situation with a stereotypical kid-vs-cop mindset and realize you're not really helping your case under those circumstances.

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
I have seen it, and I'm willing to be 95% of the population has seen it too. To think a cop won't have any preconceived notions about a 20ish year old guy driving like a douche in a car with stickers referring to drugs.......well you are naive. Doesn't make it right nor am I agreeing/condoning/justifying the cops actions, but you have to look at the situation with a stereotypical kid-vs-cop mindset and realize you're not really helping your case under those circumstances.
Honestly dude, having you said it that way you did really is kind of is starting to make it sink in. +1, not being sarcastic, you actually gave me something to think about as an adult.

That being said I knew I should've put that damn thing on my dashboard or TV instead :rolleyes:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Comeon guys. This is pathetic.

Fvck the Police! I hope Yeti takes them for a cool mil and some dumb a$$ cops lose their jobs.

Its not ok for LEOs to let a fellow LEO off the hook on an intentional hit and run. It doesn't matter if Yeti has a pot sticker, a Che sticker, a hammer and sickle, pedo-bear, whatever.

I realize that leniency to LEO's is an unspoken rule out there but it should not be. The law is the law and every citizen is equal under it.

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
Comeon guys. This is pathetic.

Fvck the Police! I hope Yeti takes them for a cool mil and some dumb a$$ cops lose their jobs.

Its not ok for LEOs to let a fellow LEO off the hook on an intentional hit and run. It doesn't matter if Yeti has a pot sticker, a Che sticker, a hammer and sickle, pedo-bear, whatever.

I realize that leniency to LEO's is an unspoken rule out there but it should not be. The law is the law and every citizen is equal under it.
Not my style, I could make a little bit of cash off this but I'm just going to ask that charges be held against the driver, administrative punishment for the officers (a month of unpaid leave sounds about right), the court fees be paid and a few weeks at a chiropractor (like $300 or less I think). Any money I have left after that is either getting donated to a church or I'm just going to walk around dowtown and hand out money to people.

Btw, LOVE the title change, starting to see it that way now lol

@Crabjoe, payments will be made at a rate of $5 per year.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Rather than take the sticker off, just put a Calvin sticker next to it with him peeing on it.

I honestly don't think the sticker had anything to do with it. It was just a funny factoid you added. I also agree that ANY LEO has a judgement walking up to a car with stickers on it. Pot, ICP, F The Police, things of that nature tend to put them on the defensive. Just an FYI.

But the fact is the guy that hit you has ties to the "community" and you might be f'ed because of it.

SacredYeti

Monkey
Sep 12, 2011
San Diego, CA
Rather than take the sticker off, just put a Calvin sticker next to it with him peeing on it.

I honestly don't think the sticker had anything to do with it. It was just a funny factoid you added. I also agree that ANY LEO has a judgement walking up to a car with stickers on it. Pot, ICP, F The Police, things of that nature tend to put them on the defensive. Just an FYI.

But the fact is the guy that hit you has ties to the "community" and you might be f'ed because of it.
See but here's the thing, on 911 and on the police report it is documented that he did impact the car, didn't stop, and didn't bother making a call until 30 minutes later.

I'm no lawyer, but good luck explaining that to a judge. I have my issues with cops here or there, but every judge I've stood in front of has been extremely professional and to the letter of the law, which is why I'm making it a court matter.

That and they were fraternizing in Spanish with the other guy for about 5 minutes before getting everything.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Stick to your guns for sure. It's BS that he seems to think he will get away with it because of who he is or who he knows. I have just not had much luck going up against the man, so I pick my battles based on that.

Just don't wear a Bob Marley shirt to court, ok? :panic:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
The LAPD was busted for their illegal quota system earlier in the year, maybe you'll get lucky and get a break against these criminals.

Some LEOs want to actually do their job rather than act as an illegal revenue source:

Former LAPD Cmdr. Paul Kim testified that factors such as weather, the price of gas and paramedic response times played a larger role in affecting traffic fatality and injury numbers.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Stick to your guns for sure. It's BS that he seems to think he will get away with it because of who he is or who he knows. I have just not had much luck going up against the man, so I pick my battles based on that.

Just don't wear a Bob Marley shirt to court, ok? :panic:

^^^ this!

I'm also one for picking my battles. This sounds like a good one.... just make sure to keep the :monkey: posted on the shenanigans

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
I'm just curious, what is it you have against sdpd? From my experiences with them they are very reasonable. Far easier to deal with than lapd anyway. I had more issues with them when I was a teenager than I want to admit. I was always very respectful even when I was angry, and I always got treated better than my "associates". If you have an issue with the officer the field is not the place to express it.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Yes, the pot sticker may be whatever it is but honestly, it's a f'ing sticker guys. I don't spend every waking day thinking and living about cannabis, sh*t I don't even smoke it except for occasionally to help with sleep.
yet you feel the next to advertise it on your bumper. I don't really care what you do. but if every time I drove into Chula Vista and screamed **** Beaners and said mexicans beat the stupid right out of me. Id have a choice stop being a racist asshole or learn to fight ****tier opponents. Just so you know I don't really like a lot of things but the gap, kfc, coke, nike, eddie bauer, orville reddinbacker, chicken, cow, fish, vegetable stickers on the back off my car tell other people. "Hey, that ****ing idiot really loves those things."

I look forward to your next threads crying about how your harassed endlessly after your lawsuit.