Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Other

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I have always been a turkey on holidays fan, however, I have been enjoying holiday hams lately.

Nothing like a good spiral cut ham.... :drool:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I am going to say, both. I can go either way, but I do enjoy cooking turkey more than ham. Although I do want to make a Country Style Ham.

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
I've got 6.18 lb. piece of beef tenderloin in the fridge.:drool: So friggin' good! You can cut it with a fork!:eek:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
bluebug32 said:
I don't really care. I'd rather eat seafood and the dinner just gets in the way of the presents
:thumb:

We have both, turkey and ham. My grandmother also makes tamales. :drool:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Our traditional Xmas Eve dinner consists of several huge, grilled sirloins and a heap of lobstahs fresh off the boat. Some salad, mashed taters, several cases of beer and a few Yule logs round out the evening.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
xmas dinner was a 4 rib roast, served w/ mashed taters, green beans, and stir-fried bok choy. had a couple of bottles of '01 grgich hills cab. :drool:

yesterday i ate @ my moms; spiral-cut ham, green beans, mashed taters w/ an '02 ravenswood cab. homemade mincemeat pie for dessert.

today my dad and his wife came over and we did lamb chops w/ red-wine shallot sauce, more mashed taters, and roasted carrots w/ ginger, butter and brown sugar. wine served was a rocce del macie riserva chianti and a franciscan cab.

all meals were great. i gotta go for a run tomorrow. :dead: