Quantcast

Holiday wish list

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I want a nice full suspension bike with 5-7" front and rear, that way it'll perfectly balance out my stable and fill that void that is left by my trek 820 xc bike, soul cycles titan street, and my v10, so that now i can have something that is burly and climbable. :D

Oh yeah and I want a Stance kingpin so that I can be cool. :evil:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I want a pony........no ......GIMMIE my goddamn pony........Or a jeep.....Or a v-10

But who the hell am I kidding? I'm getting coal...................

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
mtnbkr4235 said:
I want a nice full suspension bike with 5-7" front and rear, that way it'll perfectly balance out my stable and fill that void that is left by my trek 820 xc bike, soul cycles titan street, and my v10, so that now i can have something that is burly and climbable. :D

Oh yeah and I want a Stance kingpin so that I can be cool. :evil:

You spoiled bitch... :p

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
I want a lot of stuff this year. I am looking for my first full suspension rig but will probably have to buy that myself next spring. I want a digital camera. I also want a road bike (nothing great) and a trainer for the extremely long winter. I want to find a major so I can go to college next year. I want lots of money so I no longer have to work. I want the snow to go away so I can ride my bike, even though I love ice fishing with my grandpa and friends. I want a lot but am glad I need very little.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Bike Related:
- Kona Hardtail frame
- Avid Mechs
- Workstand
- subscriptions to MBA and Dirt Rag

Non-Bike Related:
- My goddamed motherfvcking house to be done
- A sub for my home theater... or 2
- skid plates for my truck
- a rear locker and 4.88s for my truck

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
im going to amsterdam for x-mas so my gifts are all money and plane tickets so far, but i would really like a trainer. i might one for myself as a graduation gift when i get home.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My wife and I have spent way to much focking money lately, thanks to the house purchase, between three rooms worth of furniture, some power equipment, and home improvement stuff. No presents for me this year. I just want to pay off the damn debt.

Meh.

J

JRB

WhiteRavenKS said:
i thought about it and synopsis seem sot have what the bike industry needs. ill be happy with just that still.

It's kind of early to ask, but I want to know what the hell this means.

*I really don't need any essentials. It would be nice to be out of debt(my fault, so no pity needed).

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
It's October, so Wal Mart must have their Xmas stuff up already right? Or is Xmas over and they have their Valentines stuff out already?
Talk about speeding up time. I go into Walmart in the Spring and there's no Grass seed left caus they sold it all out in December when they put out the Spring stuff. F Wal Mart anyhow. I hope all the Wal Mart buildings get sucked up by a giant alien space craft, along with all the has beens, aliens and interbreeders that work there. F'n CULT.

Knuck

J

JRB

Knuckleslammer said:
It's October, so Wal Mart must have their Xmas stuff up already right? Or is Xmas over and they have their Valentines stuff out already?
Talk about speeding up time. I go into Walmart in the Spring and there's no Grass seed left caus they sold it all out in December when they put out the Spring stuff. F Wal Mart anyhow. I hope all the Wal Mart buildings get sucked up by a giant alien space craft, along with all the has beens, aliens and interbreeders that work there. F'n CULT.

Knuck

Good work Knuck. I think you are back on form. I was worried you were calming down. You must have just been super busy. :thumb:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
loco-gringo said:
It's kind of early to ask, but I want to know what the hell this means.

*I really don't need any essentials. It would be nice to be out of debt(my fault, so no pity needed).

sorry about my lisdexia in the post, i meant to say 'seems to have". look online for the synopsis trailer. i would post a link but im not sure im allowed to. oh why not, its just more promotion right? i hope... buy synopsis

i didnt mean for this to be a real wish list, i was just saying that it looks like a video is coming that has what i want and i think the bike industry needs.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
didnt mean for this to be a real wish list
dont care giving you mine anyways

THE COLLECTIVE FIRST AND FOR MOST
hope mono m4 and m6 with 8in rotor
e13 srs chainguide
ipod
some good riding pants
of coarse some new carhartts
trip to snowshoe this spring
and i guess i can throw in some money
ohh and to not wake up alone (didnt someone already cover that ohh well i dont care)

lol i just wish i could get all that. unfortunatly my parents arent made of money. peace out fellas im really likin this thread good job on it. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't want anything. But I am saving up $$ so I can buy an extra month of vacation next year. This :monkey: is going to be a roadtripping fool.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
jacksonpt said:
Bike Related:
- Kona Hardtail frame
- Avid Mechs
- Workstand
- subscriptions to MBA and Dirt Rag

Non-Bike Related:
- My goddamed motherfvcking house to be done
- A sub for my home theater... or 2
- skid plates for my truck
- a rear locker and 4.88s for my truck
don't get MBA, other than that good list

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Bike Related...
Great Condition '03 Dorado w/Evil Genius Seals

Non-Bike Related...
Get my both of my damn Vehicles paid off
Finish basement and bathroom in basement
rebuild back deck
Build new bathroom in house w/ Jetted Tub For Wife :D
Pour New concrete and expand driveway
Extend fence to edge of house
Rebuild Flower bed in front of house
New Flower beds at end of driveway where side walk is.
Sell Current House... :D
Buy New Bigger House... :D
:help: