Quantcast

Holy crap that's spicey!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just made a sandwich using Sriracha because I couldn't find the mustard. I used it a bit more liberally than I should have, my face is on fire and milk is not calming this burn!

This is hot isht!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I just made a sandwich using Sriracha because I couldn't find the mustard. I used it a bit more liberally than I should have, my face is on fire and milk is not calming this burn!

This is hot isht!
I put that stuff on my lunchtime teriyaki chicken...yowza. It's not a substitute for anything...it is its' own master. Just wait till about 6 tonight....

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Yeah go easy with that ****. Best used when cooking and making sauces, not as a substitute for ketchup or some **** like that.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
I went through two bottles of it over the winter. Be tough and put it in your coffee...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I put it on all kind of stuff, but I used it a bit too liberally today. I have Tabasco on almost everything I eat, but that just got me. What's really good it to mix it into a burger patty with a few 1/4" blocks of cheddar. Cheese and Sriracha in your burger.. mmm mmm good!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I love that stuff! I bought the big bottle last time we were shopping and I put it on a lot of stuff.

I just ordered this book:

Mmmmm, stuffed scotch bonnets. :drool:

dhzion

Monkey
May 4, 2008
Mighty Zion
I love me some kickin' chicken, on just about anything. I went a poor ass summer using it on almost everything, sandwiches, ramen, etc. Haven't tried the coffee, hrmmm.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ummm...Sri Racha is little more than sugary ketchup, all told.
What the hey, you guys actually think it is hot?
Sambal Oelek is great too, but more as an ingredient/spice than as a condiment.

(That being said, I make a special mix of 2/5ths Sri Racha, and 3/5ths Dijon mustard...the sh!t will roch your world with Italian sausages on rye bread.
Word.)

You kids want a little tip?
Try Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce, with fresh lime, soy sauce, and mint...