Quantcast

Homebrew!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
the old thread is gone I guess......

Now that we have a working kitchen again, it's time to cook up a tastey batch of beer.

I think I'll be going with a Black Butte Porter clone for the first batch of the season. extract of course because I don't own all the stuff needed to do all grain and don't want to own it or store it. :)

yep, homebrew! :D

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
my parents used to do it. they just used a big plastic tub (3 ft high, 2ft wide) the stuff wasnt hard to brew. when its still hot just dont stir it with a wooden spoon.

CrazyGambit

Chimp
Jul 30, 2004
Heart of Dixie..
pnj said:
the old thread is gone I guess......

Now that we have a working kitchen again, it's time to cook up a tastey batch of beer.

I think I'll be going with a Black Butte Porter clone for the first batch of the season. extract of course because I don't own all the stuff needed to do all grain and don't want to own it or store it. :)

yep, homebrew! :D
MMMMMMMMM homebrew. i deeply love and miss black butte porter as i left my oregon home and bought a new one in the south... Send me the clone.... My almost father inlaw ( luckily i dogged that bullet, and then fell in another trap lol ) used to make this wicked blackberry wine, for the solstice. Now i am not a wine guy but that stuff would have you singing on the rooftop at 3am like no other.. If only i could of kept him while ditching his daughter. lol.