Quantcast

/\/\/\hompday gee em tee/\/\/\

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Cleared a bunch of debris on this evenings ride. We had some major storms recently and there is no official trail crew currently take care of the place, so it's up to volunteers.

Saw at least four other trail users, non of whom bothered to move any branches of the trail. There were a few that were almost completely blocking the trail. Now I can understand if it's some massive piece of lumbar, but a 3in branch that can be kicked off to the side in a few seconds, seriously, nobody ? Some riders would actually ride around it, widening the trail instead of interrupting their Strava circle jerk for five seconds.

And another thing if you're a middle aged male and want to shave your legs and wear spandex, then make sure you actually have some definition and not squishy tube appendages. Otherwise you just look like a middle age man with shaved legs, weird and creepy.

Other than that, it was a fine time in the woods.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Paula Red is a new one for me. What's better, the red delicious or the Paula? Today is a 6 apple day, so far.
Paula Red by default. Red Delicious apples have much too thick of a skin to chew on.

Paula Reds are okay, but not as crisp and fresh tasting as the Pink Lady apples.

One thing that I like about Pink Lady's is that they don't seem to bruise as easy.