Quantcast

"Honey, wanna bite each others fingers off?"

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
she's attractive. but biting fingers off is disgusting and crazy.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I really, really hope they don't breed. Well, at least they aren't hurting anyone but themselves. I just don't understand mutilation of healthy tissue. (Nor do I want to)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm not clicking the link, but I can only imagine. :blah:

Having been around several people who have lost hands and fingers in industrial/military accidents I have developed a bit of a phobia of losing body parts.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
I have developed a bit of a phobia of losing body parts.
Um, I believe "phobia" is defined as an irrational fear. The fear of losing body parts is perfectly rational.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I have a pretty strong stomach, but I saw part of a video this morning where "more sensitive" body parts were being severed and I had to look away. What the hell is wrong with people? Has this always been going on, or in the intraweb to blame?

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Until now the craziest thing I thought people did for love was to get married.

I have a strong stomach as well, but the picture that had me cringing the most was the shot of the two of them actually biting the fingers.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
"I looked into her soul as she bit down...and then I realized she looks just a little too much like Lorena Bobbit and got the hell outta there!!"

Wow that is something else.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Darkreaper said:
It makes it a lot easier for the crazy people to meet up, and for us to hear about stuff like this.
There are probably some borderline crazy people who wouldn't do such a thing until they were able to find some acceptance in some kind of internet community. Not that is a bad thing except when younger folks might get into such a thing looking for a place to belong and end up screwing themselves up in the long run.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
There are probably some borderline crazy people who wouldn't do such a thing until they were able to find some acceptance in some kind of internet community.
BAN TEH INTARWEB!%#&@* :angry:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Westy said:
There are probably some borderline crazy people who wouldn't do such a thing until they were able to find some acceptance in some kind of internet community. Not that is a bad thing except when younger folks might get into such a thing looking for a place to belong and end up screwing themselves up in the long run.

They become Darwin Award winners...

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
stinkyboy said:
I've gotten a couple PM's and several mentions of how messed up my new avatar is. Thanks for the support people, I may never change it.

I think see the Virgin Mary somewhere in the mangled flesh. Sweet.