Quantcast

Horribly blatant, self serving spam...

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
NEUROSIS Finalize Track Listing, Release Date For "The Eye Of Every Storm".

NEUROSIS have finalized the track listing for their new album, "The Eye Of Every Storm", due on June 29 through Neurot Recordings in North America and Relapse Records in other parts of the world. "The Eye Of Every Storm" was mixed at Electrical Audio studio in Chicago with producer Steve Albini (NIRVANA, BUSH, SOIL).

"The Eye Of Every Storm" track listing:

01. Burn
02. No River To Take Me Home
03. The Eye Of Every Storm
04. Left To Wander
05. Shelter
06. A Season In The Sky
07. Bridges
08. I Can See You

An advance track from the CD will appear on an upcoming Neurot Recordings compilation, to be released with a bonus DVD. The compilation CD is due on June 15.

'Burn', the first track from "The Eye Of Every Storm" has been placed online, and can be downloaded here .

In related news, the band have lined up a rare live appearance for July 21st in San Francisco, California at the Great American Music Hall; Neurosis will perform a 2+ hour set with a limited appearance by Jarboe.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
hey man,

I dont mean to bastardize this thread. You got some good tunes going. Ill delete that other stuff.:)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
"The Eye Of Every Storm" was mixed at Electrical Audio studio in Chicago with producer Steve Albini (NIRVANA, BUSH, SOIL).
aside from nirvana, i'd be hard pressed to equate bush and soil (who the hell are they?) when recordings done by steve albini is brought up. where's the pixies, tar, jesus lizard, guided by voices, etc? i wonder if there's a list of all the records he's done as there are some great ones.

D

Dingus McGee

Congrats! How long does it take to get a Crust card. You guys have surely earned yours!

Ah, the memories of Tweeker Park (across the ST. from GAMH and fenced off nowadays to keep the insane crack posse out at night)