Quantcast

Hot Trails

MarinR00

Monkey
Aug 27, 2007
Iraq
I just wanted to pass the word about the a great riding spot in NY. Having lived in the West and Germany, I often here that Eastern Riding sucks…. I would argue that every location has its pros and con.

There is a place dubbed ‘The Holy Land”, it is 5,624 acres of State Forest right near Stewart International Airport (near Newburgh). It is endless, and I mean endless singletrack. There are berms, jumps, rocks, bridges, you name it, its there. (No North Shore though) I could spend days out there (and you will if you get lost!). Bring a GPS, lots of water and a spare tube.

I just wanted to share this discovery with those who might be able to benefit from it.

Also, Mountain Creek, NJ and Killington Resort, VT are supposed to be really good. Once I get back from Iraq I plan on hitting them up.

Happy riding, hope this makes someone’s day.

Just trying to stand up for the NE!
-=R0b=-

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
Stewart is a well known place here in NY, I go there 2-3 times a week. Don't forget about Kingdom Trails, an awesome place to ride. There's also Blue Mtn, Hyde Park, 909, and many others that I don't know of.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
If you guys ever want to come about 2 1/2 hours south to the Allentown area, we need to hook you up with some trails. This one by Stewart just made my must ride list.

Marin00, I just retired after 24 years of service, much respect to you and the other brothers and sisters slugging it out over in "The Box"
:clapping: