Quantcast

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
it will be a trajedy if we don't all vote for McCain now. just think... McCain will last maybe 6 months before he's 6 feet under and then she'll be our president. with her looks foreign policy in our favor will be a slam dunk (she'll let her hair down and give the look then we'll own all the oil fields...) and everyone (ok male) will tune in to every state of the union address- the ads before and after will command billions because of the viewership! McCcin is brilliant and we didn'tt even know it!

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
I think this was a brilliant move. Why make the opposition dig deep to find the scandals on your running mate. Instead pick one with an open investigation for ethics (bonus: audio recordings exist!)

Best news of all: the investigation is set to wrap up right before the elections.

I can't believe that the vetting process picked her, I would have thought that there were plenty more folks out there with a better profile.

The best hope he had against obama was the "experience matters". Now he blew that option. Plus, standing next to him only makes mccain look older. Really, what were they thinking?

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
The best hope he had against obama was the "experience matters". Now he blew that option. Plus, standing next to him only makes mccain look older. Really, what were they thinking?
That just proves that McCain is just like any other red blooded American Man.... HORNY AS A MOFO. Thus giving him common grounds with the "average joe".

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
That just proves that McCain is just like any other red blooded American Man.... HORNY AS A MOFO. Thus giving him common grounds with the "average joe".
Hardly. He talked to her once on the phone a few months back. He was a puppeteer and people behind the scenes at the GOP are calling the shots.

They probably decided on the demographic that they needed and then pulled the person that fit all those things (younger, more conservative, religious, etc.)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Once again the GOP is spewing more hypocrisy. They have repeatedly attacked Obama for lack of experience. Now, McCain chooses a VP running mate who just two years ago was the mayor or a town with a population of less than 9,000.
i think it's just a mirror of the obama campaign.

dems = inexperienced prez candidate/experienced VP

repubs - experienced prez candidate/inexperienced VP

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Republicans have outsmarted the dems once again... the GOP wants to lose!!! No way either candidate is going to undue 8years of damage in 4yrs. So whoever takes over will have 4 year to try and by the time things start to change - too late becasue it's re-election time!!!

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
That actually makes more sense than anything else on this thread.

That might explain john kerry as well.

I seriously wondered why anyone would want to fix bush's mess in 2004; it's all getting clear now.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Hardly. He talked to her once on the phone a few months back. He was a puppeteer and people behind the scenes at the GOP are calling the shots.

They probably decided on the demographic that they needed and then pulled the person that fit all those things (younger, more conservative, religious, etc.)

That is just what they want you to believe. How it really went down was

"I blew you, effed you, and let you piimb. Make me your VP running mate, or I go to the press"

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i think it's just a mirror of the obama campaign.

dems = inexperienced prez candidate/experienced VP

repubs - experienced prez candidate/inexperienced VP
lay off the fox news talking points. inexperience as in being on the board of a oil and gas review commission and being the mayor of a 6700 person town is not equivalent to inexperience as being a constitutional law professor, president of harvard law review, and illinois (then u.s.) senator.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
lay off the fox news talking points. inexperience as in being on the board of a oil and gas review commission and being the mayor of a 6700 person town is not equivalent to inexperience as being a constitutional law professor, president of harvard law review, and illinois (then u.s.) senator.
no, i was referring to the "life experience" side of things...not just being a bookworm.

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
Calling her the "Hottest VP candidate ever!!!!!!!" is akin to getting a gold metal in the Special Olympics.
well i'll give her the advantage over Geraldine Ferraro, but haven't some of the independent/nutjob parties ever nominated any attractive VP candidates?

plus i'm assuming this thread should have been titled "Hottest FEMALE VP candidate ever" because.... well because some people prefer caulk...

well i'll give her the advantage over Geraldine Ferraro, but haven't some of the independent/nutjob parties ever nominated any attractive VP candidates?

plus i'm assuming this thread should have been titled "Hottest FEMALE VP candidate ever" because.... well because some people prefer caulk...
Your fascination with Walter Mondale is well known; it's not necessary to bruit it about. :bonk:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Please god let the father be a black man.

Nothing would please me more than to see the racist backlash that would result in her stepping down as VP candidate and the whole GOP backpedaling and going with Lieberman or something. :rofl:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

I'd sooner have sex with this than:
1. Vote for her.
2. Have sex with her.

I might catch downs syndrome, and I am dumb enough as it is.

I think this lady signifies McCain throwing in the towel.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
This is so entertaining.

What are the vegas odds that mccain dumps her before the actual "nomination" night.

I wouldn't be surprised to see her "step down".

This is like the gift that keeps on giving - mccain isn't getting is message out. Unless his message is 17 year olds are ok to be knocked up with an illigitimate baby.

Last edited: