Quantcast

"House" Lies!

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So I'm watching House right now and the guy like got knocked out from sticking a knife into an outlet (while holding it)

Well I took a plug that was cut off on the end when I was a 10 and stuck my finger to it, and I did not get knocked out!

:disgust:
Pshh, I just felt waves going threw my body...remember it like it was yesterday.

:poster_oops:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So I'm watching House right now and the guy like got knocked out from sticking a knife into an outlet (while holding it)

Well I took a plug that was cut off on the end when I was a 10 and stuck my finger to it, and I did not get knocked out!

:disgust:
Pshh, I just felt waves going threw my body...remember it like it was yesterday.

:poster_oops:
Yeah. I'm sure it didn't affect you at all. :busted:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Sometimes I wonder if it did anything...i did it several times.

And my dad, being an Electrical engineer, told me it could have killed me...it was the first time I'd ever seen him freak out...and I told him this 5 years later, hah.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
I pulled a plug in and out until I got shocked when I was around 3 years old. I woke up across the floor in my dad's arms. There are different types of shocks, but I am not an expert. One thing I do know is that a bad current can burn the nodes in your heart out- I always wonder if I would have been a better endurance athlete if the above incident never happened- my heart rate never could go above 175 my entire athletic life.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Yeah...I think it caused some problems for my in the Athletics department...

my heart sucks.