Quantcast

How come the term 'Siamese Twins' is not PC, but...

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Originally posted by Serial Midget
Political correctness is a pain in the ass. All you overly sensitive types should wring your hands in silence so as not to offend me. :monkey:
Like how clipless pedals should really be called strapless, and let platforms be called clipless.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Originally posted by Tenchiro
...calling referring to ALS as 'Lou Gehrig's Disease' is still the accepted norm?
Good point. We don't call Alzheimer's "Ronald Reagan's Disease..."

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Stinky Monkey
Yeah really, we dont call ignorance "Burly Surly Disease".:D
Yeah really, and we dont call..........oh wait, you dont even matter.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
:D
:rolleyes: dont flatter yourself young lady.

Even if i decided to sit here and dream up some witty retort on your behalf, im pretty sure i still wouldnt recall a single interesting point youve ever posted in this forum. Why would i bother insulting a nobody?

Stinky Monkey

Monkey
Sep 2, 2001
The Big Sleazy again!
Originally posted by BurlySurly
:rolleyes: dont flatter yourself young lady.

Even if i decided to sit here and dream up some witty retort on your behalf, im pretty sure i still wouldnt recall a single interesting point youve ever posted in this forum. Why would i bother insulting a nobody?
Well I guess you told me? :rolleyes:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
when you two are done polishing each other's knobs, can we get back to the serious discussion at hand...

Suppose you marry a siamese twin. If you have sex with the other one, is that cheating?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by LordOpie
when you two are done polishing each other's knobs, can we get back to the serious discussion at hand...

Suppose you marry a siamese twin. If you have sex with the other one, is that cheating?
You are thinking about this way too much Opie, go and have a wank.;) :D

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by valve bouncer
You are thinking about this way too much Opie, go and have a wank.;) :D
dont you mean "clip one off"?

Here's my question: what do you call conjoined kittens? Siamese cats is already taken.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by BurlySurly
dont you mean "clip one off"?

Here's my question: what do you call conjoined kittens? Siamese cats is already taken.
I thought clip one off means to take a dump or more popularly to snap one off.
Conjoined kittens? I dunno, good questions, I'm sure there's a pussy joke in there somewhere Shirley, let's see if Opie can come up with something:D ;)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
if you have sex with siamese chicks, is that a three-some?
I would imagine it is more of a 2 and 3/4-some.........:think:

:rolleyes:

Actually each case would be different...depends how much they share.........:eek:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
yeah i was wondering something like that. when u decide there are 2 persons are not one?
what if u have a person with 2 joined heads but only 1 set of all other organs, is that one?, what i u have one head and 2 sets of organs?

well whatever,

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Do siamese twins get two votes in elections? And if so, how does it work since only one person is allowed in the booth at one time?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Yeah really, we dont call ignorance "Burly Surly Disease".:D
I think it's time that guys like burly surly and i stood up to all of this heat from those enlightened ones. i take offense to being called "ignorant" and i make a motion, following in the current trends to be referred to as "liberaly challenged". :p :D :rolleyes:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by manimal
I think it's time that guys like burly surly and i stood up to all of this heat from those enlightened ones. i take offense to being called "ignorant" and i make a motion, following in the current trends to be referred to as "liberaly challenged". :p :D :rolleyes:
Burly Shirley needs Damn True to provide him with a bit of back-up. No offence Manimal but your hearts not really in it, ya weak turd.:mad: ;) And ya not liberally challenged , ya good lookin' challenged ya big freak;) ;)
I can say these things because I won my last fight by 2 fences and 300 metres...plus an ocean seperates us:D

P.S- Hope ya little blokes foot is healing up. Worst feeling in the world to hurt one of your young-uns......lesson learned though I'm sure mate:D ;) :thumb:

Stinky Monkey

Monkey
Sep 2, 2001
The Big Sleazy again!
Originally posted by manimal
I am a member of the NRA, own a AR-15 and hand guns, drive a SUV, don't believe in abortion, go to strip clubs, don't believe in affirmative action, or welfare and I thought what you did with those kids and the weed was right on.I am not what most people would call a liberal. So don't think I am picking on Shirly for not being liberal.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I am a member of the NRA, own a AR-15 and hand guns, drive a SUV, don't believe in abortion, go to strip clubs, don't believe in affirmative action, or welfare and I thought what you did with those kids and the weed was right on.I am not what most people would call a liberal. So don't think I am picking on Shirly for not being liberal.
You just think he's a dickhead, right???? Me too:D ;)

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well F***,

I leave for 10 minutes and you bungholes gotta start having delusions of grandeur. :o:

And hey, who says im not liberal anyway? I mean, abortions are cool with me (god i hate babies) , im not religious, and yeah...im a dickhead...so what? Id rather read the entertaining jealousy from you guys than an actual debate anyway. :)

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Originally posted by Westy
If siamese twins had sex with each other, would it be considered real sex or masturbation?
Incest, I think...

Unless they were born in West Virginia, in which case, they're fun for the whole family.

MD

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Burly Shirley needs Damn True to provide him with a bit of back-up. No offence Manimal but your hearts not really in it, ya weak turd.:mad: ;)

P.S- Hope ya little blokes foot is healing up. Worst feeling in the world to hurt one of your young-uns......lesson learned though I'm sure mate:D ;) :thumb:
thanks for the words about my kid...he's ok, walking on it.

as far as backing up bs on this one....sorry, you're right. i didn't really have much to say, hence the smilies...just had to pipe up and make a ruckus:D