Quantcast

How long should one can of Pringles last?

How long should a can of Pringles Last?

• One Sitting

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • One Hour

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • One Day

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Two Days

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Three Days or more

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I just came back from the grocery store, sat down to watch some football, and my new can of sour cream and onion Pringles is almost gone.

My woman says a can of pringles should last at least three days. I don't think I have EVER had one longer than a day and a half, mostly gone within 2 hours.

What do you think?

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Anyone ever take the Pringles test?

How many whole stacked Pringles can you get into your mouth, chew and swallow without losing any?

I topped out at around 15 (IIRC), but I've seen someone do 23 (a crazy Ukrainian).

Go on, you know you want to try it.

Oh, and one sitting is the correct answer.

Niq1

Chimp
Jul 12, 2006
I'm going to say it's flavor-dependent. Sour Cream and Onion, Barbecue or Cheddar will last about one sitting for me, but I could make a plain or pizza-flavored tube last for a couple of weeks. (Ok, maybe 3 days) And then there's the abhorrence of Extreme Screamin' Dill Pickle. I think I have enough extreme in my life already. The only thing extreme about that flavor for me is the lengths to which I would go to avoid putting that nastiness in my mouth. I bet they taste worse than light cream cheese.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
There are a few kinda of potato chips I like but I despise fake potato chips - ie Pringles.

Bordering on lite food quality:plthumbsdown:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I find a can usually lasts me about a week. A small stack is a good snack. I get plain. All the other flavors are kind of nasty. A bag of chips will go stale before I finish them. I can't stand waste so I rarely buy them.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
In the potato chip world there should only be two flavors, plain and BBQ.

Disregard everything else.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
That is venturing into silly flavored coffee territory.
You haven't tried them then:disgust1:

Rosemary olive oil potato chips are popular enough that now several brands make them. Kettle is the only company making Spicy Thai.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Rosemary olive oil potato chips are popular enough that now several brands make them. Kettle is the only company making Spicy Thai.
Yes I know.

Some places down here carry those abortions known as Ketchup Flavored Lays.....

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN

Why do you keep posting this faggoty crap all the time?

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Well, there are a lot of girls in the world, and they all like potato chips.
Yeah that why I stick with plain salted yellow corn chips and salsa for the most part.

Green Mountain Gringo FTW.

You should try it instead of buy potato chips all the time.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I didnt buy that sh!te, I'll have you know... It was purchased apparently by my wife or something. Good god, what a foul experience.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I didnt buy that sh!te, I'll have you know... It was purchased apparently by my wife or something. Good god, what a foul experience.
I had some lite mayo packet on the last flight home - it was going on a ****ty mini turkey sandwich but how much worse can you make airplane food?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hmmm... airline food is wretched indeed.

I just grilled up two steaks, and in the charcoal I put some of the hickory tree that Ive been chopping up :drool:
Also cooked diced potatoes in garlic salt, butter, and italian dressing, wrapped in aluminium foil and chucked in the coals.
Man Im full.
Pringles are nasty, light anything should rot in hell.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I think I am going to agree with Nig1 here and say it depends on the flavor. I normally will go through a whole can in one sitting. There are a couple flavors I have to let my mouth rest a bit with (salt & vinigar as an example).

Mmm... Pringles

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
If you have roomates, just be sure to save the can and leave one or two chips in the bottom. Rip a nasty into it, close the top, set can in visible location and wait for hilarity to ensue.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I used to have one gone in a sitting but now I have managed to make one go for two days. I don't see how it could last for three days thats like eating only 5 chips at a time.