Quantcast

How much is your life worth?

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Is that wholesale or retail?
Retail. Happy ending is extra.

It is an interesting story in that he is starting completely anew. Most people would dump the broad, change their hairstyle, purchase a 'vette and call it a "new life." This guy had cojones until he sold 'em.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I've heard this before. Shortly followed by the splash of a $12 martini...
I laugh when the yuppies order stuff like that. Don't get me wrong I love good alcohol, but I'd rather buy the whole bottle of booze, hooch, whatever the Hell you call it and make it myself and save money.

Here is my bar tip of the day: If ordering a mixed drink at a bar stick to these alcohols Smirnoff, Beefeater, and Jack Daniels or Jim Beam. Your wallet will be happy and if you have a good bar tender you most likely won't notice much difference in taste.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I laugh when the yuppies order stuff like that. Don't get me wrong I love good alcohol, but I'd rather buy the whole bottle of booze, hooch, whatever the Hell you call it and make it myself and save money.

Here is my bar tip of the day: If ordering a mixed drink at a bar stick to these alcohols Smirnoff, Beefeater, and Jack Daniels or Jim Beam. Your wallet will be happy and if you have a good bar tender you most likely won't notice much difference in taste.
I dated a bartender for few weeks. Everytime we drove by a bar or were out clubbing, she would always say, "Get the cheap stuff. If they don't water it down, it'll get you drunk just as fast as those flashy top shelf bottles." You know what.... SHE WAS RIGHT!

If there is no amount of money that can be used to buy my life... does that mean I'm worthless?