Quantcast

How old are you?

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
I am 25 years old. I'm only 16.

You Are 25 Years Old

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the machine thinks i'm 29; they are off by a decade + 1.

i was forced to state that the rolling stones were the greatest rock band of all time; given the competition (g 'n' r; white stripes) it was pretty easy choice but they wouldn't be in my top 400...

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Said I was 20, I am 33 though. So I guess I came out on top.

But they do need a better selection of music to choose from.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
the machine thinks i'm 29; they are off by a decade + 1.

i was forced to state that the rolling stones were the greatest rock band of all time; given the competition (g 'n' r; white stripes) it was pretty easy choice but they wouldn't be in my top 400...
You actually didn't have to answer the question. I left several unanswered because the stock choices were retarded.

imageWIS

Chimp
Mar 19, 2006
Boca Raton, FL
You Are 17 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Although, I'm 23...

Jon.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
You Are 25 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

I am actually 30 (almost 31) :eek:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
You Are 24 Years Old

Actually I'm 33. I suppose I could act a little more maturely from time to time. Nah. It'll never happen.

TurnerGrl

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Metrowest MA
Says I'm 26 but I turned 35 in January...guess I shouldn't have been so bummed about being smack dab in my mid-thirties when clearly it hasn't thwarted my immaturity! :rofl:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
You Are 23 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Perfect. 23 olds are the target....I'm 30... is that so wrong?

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
You Are 21 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

better not let the board see that...I'm 34 and a couple of days.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Opeth said:
Don't answer a single one and you will get you are 0 years old.

Take the test multiple times to see how it changes the results and your name goes on a CIA list as the next possible unibomber.