Quantcast

How'bout Now ?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
20 elementary school aged kids died at Sandy Hook. Kids, 6 and 7 year old, kids. And America said "Meh....That will happen." You really think anyone is going to give a flying fuck that some gays got shot up? 37% of retards in this country still oppose marriage equality, never mind thinking something as crazy as gun control reform. If the queers had more Jeebus none of this would have happened any way.

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
According to my dad, what we need to do now is lock up all the mooslims.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
this shooting is heartbreaking, and I've been accused of having a cold black hole where my heart used to be.

The flow of BS that will surely come from this is going to be an exercise in patience. Gov Patrick is pretty much a disgusting "christian" excuse for a human being. RIP to those people and vibes to their families and friends.

signed,
Lifelong gun owner, and fucking sick and tired of this shit.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I suspect this will have no effect whatsoever on gun control. Any connection to Islamic extremism, however flimsy, makes this an instant act of terror, and we all know that terrorists stop at nothing - if he hadn't been able to obtain any guns (despite being on an FBI watchlist), he would surely have slit 50 throats with a box cutter.

Would this seriously be considered "just" a hatecrime if the perpetrator had only been defined by his hatred of gays instead of also sympathizing with some Middle East nutjobs?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This isn't a gun problem, it's obviously a terrorist problem. Only a dirty afgan would do such a thing.

Upstanding good white guys with guns like this patriot would have saved the day. That's probably what he was doing. Going to protect people from terrorists.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

An Indiana man who told Santa Monica police he was on his way to the L.A. Pride parade in West Hollywood when he was found with with assault rifles and explosives-making materials in his car is scheduled to make an initial court appearance Tuesday, jail records show.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i thought i'd had my FB list pretty well trimmed of the ignorant. guess not. deleted someone for a post along the lines of "these sinners faced god's judgement". heinous.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/12/481787369/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-suspected-orlando-shooter

"— According to public records, Mateen has had a firearm license since September 2011. He was also licensed to be a security officer.

— Hopper said that Mateen legally bought two weapons — a hand gun and a long gun — in the past several days."

http://ridemonkey.bikemag.com/threads/gun-control.255668/

After having read through the thread above, I feel like we can expect action that will resolve these issues soon.
You ain't kidding.

Posted Dec 14, 2012
Most guns from most mass shootings from '82 to now were legally purchased:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/mass-shootings-map
...that is perfect proof that the legal firearm acquisition procedure in country is seriously fvcked up.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Just goes to show, use the right tool for the job. Seems the AR15 is REALLY good at mass killing, they should market it as such.

As I said on facebook. Gun sales spike, stock price is also up. He isn't a terrorist, he's an economic stimulator.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just goes to show, use the right tool for the job. Seems the AR15 is REALLY good at mass killing, they should market it as such.

As I said on facebook. Gun sales spike, stock price is also up. He isn't a terrorist, he's an economic stimulator.

It would be nice if black people started using AR's, they would be banned in no time.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

well, war IS big business.