Quantcast

"How's heaven holding up?"

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
What makes her think she is going to the same place her children are spending their afterlife?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
sanjuro said:
What makes her think she is going to the same place her children are spending their afterlife?
No sh1t. If she thinks sh'e getting within 1000 light years of heaven she MUST be crazy.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
H8R said:
:dead: :redhot: :redhot: :dead: :redhot:

Psychiatrist testifies that mom suffers from schizophrenia

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/05/24/MNGIQJ1FAT3.DTL

Damn good idea.
Heh...I thought that the headline meant that the mom's son was a psychiatrist and he testified that his own mother had schizophrenia...I was like, "And they allow THIS in a court of law??!?" Then I read the article...now it makes sense....well, the headline that is. The story is just phucked.:redhot:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
"She had a delusional thought disorder of a religious nature,"

"Villela said Harris had come to believe that heaven was a real place, not a metaphor"

:thumb:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Changleen said:
"She had a delusional thought disorder of a religious nature,"

"Villela said Harris had come to believe that heaven was a real place, not a metaphor"

:thumb:
I once had a disorder of a relgious natured delusion... I thought I was swimming with snakes in a lake of fire and Kate Moss was obese...Then, once the acid wore off, I noticed that I had been laying on the front lawn, entangled in a garden hose, and my (kinda-female.....read:unibrow w/slight 'stache)neighbor was wearing a mu-mu and smoking a cigar....

At that point, reality really was stranger than fiction....

Edit: I didn't kill anyone though....maybe a few brain cells....but those I can kill cause they're not protected by the government to waste anyway....

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Secret Squirrel said:
I once had a disorder of a relgious natured delusion... I thought I was swimming with snakes in a lake of fire and Kate Moss was obese...Then, once the acid wore off, I noticed that I had been laying on the front lawn, entangled in a garden hose, and my (kinda-female.....read:unibrow w/slight 'stache)neighbor was wearing a mu-mu and smoking a cigar....

At that point, reality really was stranger than fiction....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Approved.