Quantcast

*** Humpty Hump Dance Wednesday GTM @@@

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got all the wood stacked yesterday and it looks great. Now it just needs to dry and ready for next year. It's up against the garage which was filled with all kinds of wood before so it will look a lot nicer now. Still, need to cut up all the wood that was there before but no rush as it will take a month before the wood burning stove will be installed into our fireplace. This all cost me some good riding time and great fall weather but still great workout for my weak office body. Hopefully, the weekend will not be too wet so I can get in some miles.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
HELL YEAH. Up and at work before even the GM is here. Primo parking spot. And there is coffee.

Besides this work mumbo jumbo, it sounds like today will be just about perfect conditions for our weekly group ride.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I should have new cranks and a fork seals kit arriving today, as well as a steam cleaner that I want to use for faster removal of old putty and paint from my old windows. Because of the festival in India, the rest of my week should be awfully quiet.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! I ran 5 miles early this morning in the cold darkness. 39 degrees sure is nice for running...light gloves, beanie, and headlamp required.

Our company just purchased a new ERP system...Workday. Should be a fun but challenging project. I'm actually excited about it. That being said, I have a project budget meeting at 9:00, and I am wondering why the hell I was invited to a budget meeting when I don't do the budget am not a budget guy.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Made a deal with a guy last night to trade my passenger side fender + cash for his passenger side fender and snorkel. Gonna swap em over Saturday. Dorkel here I come! :rofl:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
7 am meetings are the worst.
:fie:

solo dadding it this week while wife is in charlottesville. kids are dressed, fed, and at school in one piece, so there's that. headache is making me sad. a day full of meetings probably isn't going to help. coffee is having a minimal impact thus far. *le sigh*

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Only subbing a half day today, but I'm being super productive at home....floors swept, carpet vacuumed, dinner in crock pot, dishes done, laundry in progress and 1 bathroom cleaned (all since I put the kids on the bus at 7:20am). Ah....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

My reward for surviving another day without getting fired, was to help my aunt move yesterday evening. Only three beers in fridge when I got home. We ALL know that isn't nearly enough to stop the voices. I blame myself...I remember saying to my brain to fix that situation Monday afternoon, but it didn't listen.

I've been french-fry-free for about 5 months now, and hey...I've lost 8lbs. French fries after 40 is waaay different than french fries before 40. I f'ing LOVE french fries, so it's not exactly been a fun ride, but here I am. French fries.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Good Morning!!

My reward for surviving another day without getting fired, was to help my aunt move yesterday evening. Only three beers in fridge when I got home. We ALL know that isn't nearly enough to stop the voices. I blame myself...I remember saying to my brain to fix that situation Monday afternoon, but it didn't listen.

I've been french-fry-free for about 5 months now, and hey...I've lost 8lbs. French fries after 40 is waaay different than french fries before 40. I f'ing LOVE french fries, so it's not exactly been a fun ride, but here I am. French fries.
pro tip: make your own fries. it's not difficult, but requires enough effort that you won't wanna bother all the time. plus fresh french fries really are the best.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Hump day indeed. Got an email about a photo contest for the pooch that the wife is all about. So Saturday we are heading out with the bike to some trails in hopes of getting a good shot of her in Ezydog gear. I've spent enough on it, I should win some free shwag, dammit.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Forgot to mention that I got a haircut this past weekend. Took 8+" off. Now I have the pleasure of knowing that some person with cancer will get a wig partially made of my hair.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Forgot to mention that I got a haircut this past weekend. Took 8+" off. Now I have the pleasure of knowing that some person with cancer will get a wig partially made of my hair.
So now it's only to your mid-back?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Well, it is Outside Magazine after all. Just wait a few minutes and I'm sure they'll be along with an article about the $600 pocket knife everyone should be carrying.
or which shades are the most fashionable or how the NPS needs to install more cell towers.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Allergies on 10 today. again >.<
Can't see to concentrate, blaming the snot, sneezing, coughing & runny eyes.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Shoulders :D

Hair stylist did say that my hair isn't thinning, so that's cool. Both of my brothers are starting to lose theirs; I'm hoping to keep this gorgeous mane for a long time.
My brother had long rocker hair until he hit 40. When he got it cut "businessman short" his barber pointed out his thinning spot in the back. He spent about 5 years fighting it until one day he declared "Rogain is more expensive than my crack habit was in the 80's." I was there for his crack habit, so I can only imagine what that sh!t must cost. He just wears a hat now. :rofl:

I have my fathers thick, dark hair and I will keep it.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So wanted to go Leslie Nelson in the airport scene in Airplane a moment ago. Dropped a lady off at the library and a Jehovah's witness walks up to my vans window as I am doing my paperwork and sticks his magazine in my face...would you like to...no! ...but ...no! With a growl. He finally got the fucking hint. I hate those fuckers

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So wanted to go Leslie Nelson in the airport scene in Airplane a moment ago. Dropped a lady off at the library and a Jehovah's witness walks up to my vans window as I am doing my paperwork and sticks his magazine in my face...would you like to...no! ...but ...no! With a growl. He finally got the fucking hint. I hate those fuckers
Tell them you've been "disfellowshipped" and they will run as if you were the devil himself.