Quantcast

I am going to Big Bear this weekend!

Bobby Peru

Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Big Tuna, TX
Any suggestions or comments for a newbie? This will be the first time with a "real" downhill bike... I am a little nervous because it is so much different than my hardtail... Anyone else going to be up there?

Bobby Peru

Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Big Tuna, TX
cali4niabiker said:
lol... I'm looking to hitch a ride up to big bear.... I live in IRvine and am wondering if you know of anyone that has room for a DH bike and 1 person... email or call me.

cali4niabiker@hotmail.com
949-231-7559
I'd take ya but you would hafta stay with my wife and her mother and sister as well! We are going to be up there for three days....

But another time would be cool...I have a car with a bike rack if ya wanna get away for a day sometime. I wanna get as much time in @ Big Bear as I can before it is ski season.... Sound cool?

ibismojo

Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
San Diego
Bobby Peru said:
Any suggestions or comments for a newbie? This will be the first time with a "real" downhill bike... I am a little nervous because it is so much different than my hardtail... Anyone else going to be up there?
if you get lost on some off the offset singletrack, whatever you, don't climb back up the way you came from, just keep going down and it'll eventually lead you to the parking lot :D

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
I'm going up w/ Nick Cage this weekend, but my Xterra is filled w/ guitars.

(sorry, couldn't help myself :sneaky: )

i'm not going up this weekend.

Bobby Peru

Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Big Tuna, TX
OMFG! I had such a f'n great time! I so wanna go again really soon.....After two days of riding there, I am MUCH better on my FS bike! I was able to really let it fly on a few of those jumps.... WOW....good times.