Quantcast

I am going to look at a house tonight

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
MMike is right but as long as they didn't go nuts with Costco slate tiles in the bathroom you should be fine.

Seems like a great price for California, I approve of low mortgage payments. :thumb:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
As long as the wiring, foundation and plumbing are straight, seems like a nice, inexpensive joint to fix up and make your own.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well, there is ALOT of tile. ALOT!!! I am not sure if someone was in the middle of removing carpet going all tile, or removing some tile to put in some carpet, Big yard, alot of potential. Two issues I see, Non workign spa, means the bank would either have to fix it, or remove it before I could even think about making an offer, and two, its set up a bit weird, you walk in the front door, and BLAM your in the kitchen. Defently could use some paint, and I would want to take the three bedroom back to a two bedroom, IE the original master room that was turned into two would be going back into a nice large master again. Yard need some serious love, but that was to be expected. I am on the fence on this one, not sure if I want to put quite that much elbow grease into a house to get what I want. Time to keep looking.

P.s. Its probably more like 1200 SQ ft and the yard is bigger than listed. I dont know, I need to see mroe houses.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
YOu might want to be careful about "Bank Owned Properties".......the people they kicked out can sometimes be bitter and do unfortunate things to them.........
I've seen some jacked up things. I see about 5-7 REO properties a week and some are real doosies. Especially with REO's get a home & termite inspection!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Well, there is ALOT of tile. ALOT!!! I am not sure if someone was in the middle of removing carpet going all tile, or removing some tile to put in some carpet, Big yard, alot of potential. Two issues I see, Non workign spa, means the bank would either have to fix it, or remove it before I could even think about making an offer, and two, its set up a bit weird, you walk in the front door, and BLAM your in the kitchen. Defently could use some paint, and I would want to take the three bedroom back to a two bedroom, IE the original master room that was turned into two would be going back into a nice large master again. Yard need some serious love, but that was to be expected. I am on the fence on this one, not sure if I want to put quite that much elbow grease into a house to get what I want. Time to keep looking.

P.s. Its probably more like 1200 SQ ft and the yard is bigger than listed. I dont know, I need to see mroe houses.

I am also looking at houses in the area right now. Well, I am actually looking in Rancho Cucamonga and Corona, but still the I.E. Anyhoo, I would say to take your time and be choosey. It looks like home prices are going to keep coming down for at least a little bit longer, and we're still seeing alot of forclosures happening. People and banks are getting more and more desperate. Riverside and SB counties got hit pretty hard with the forclosure bat. And now it's time to swoop in and buy some poor slobs dream for a song. :brows:

In addition to using realtor dot com try redfin dot com. they also list alot of properties in the area.

Damn I am glad I didn't buy in '06!