Quantcast

I burned them alive.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
I have frequent trail poachers that don't ride the trails. They intentionally fvck them up so they are unrideable. I will post pics later of the wreckage. One of them thought it would be funny to jam a thick branch into the center of my lip. What do I do about these kids. Should I get them addicted to heroin? Burn their house down? Chaining my trails is useless. Has anybody solved a similar problem without violence before?

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Try to get them interested in riding. If there's any hope of them acting like human beings, try to reason with them. Offer to pay them to keep an eye on the place, or pick up trash. Try to get them on your side first.... if that fails, you're probably going to have to find another spot. :(

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
for one I am digging at the only spot that is possible to dig at in my part of nj. Second, these medalling kids are so sneaky. When I leave for one day to go ride dh, they invade and destroy. The kids actually destroyed every lip at the trails. Even the little 8 inch lip that goes into the small line. WHY? Tomorrow I have to redo all 10 doubles tomorrow. even my freshly built hip landing that I had to rebuild for the second time from the same incident. I am going to hire a rapist pretty soon. I will pay him in children. He will definitely show them a thing or two about shoving sticks in lips.

Last edited:

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
for one I am digging at the only spot that is possible to dig at in my part of nj. Second, these medalling kids are so sneaky. When I leave for one day to go ride dh, they invade and destroy. I am going to hire a rapist pretty soon. I will pay him in children. He will definitely show them a thing or two about shoving sticks in lips.
Why does the music from Deliverance stick in my head? I wanna hear you squeal like a pig!

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
If you have a wife or girlfriend, or friend, have them take your car out for a little. Then stay in the woods like 500 feet away. Then chase them down.

Then you need to decide what to do. Have a friend or 2 come maybe?

Next, do you beat them down (18 and up kids) or do you get authority?

Another question that comes to mind that can totally change all of what I said is... is it your land?

If it is not and the land owner (maybe your neighbor?) seems chill, ask if you can build (but this is nj, not pa I guess). If you don't know the land owner, then I guess you have to somehow take matters into your own hands without getting in legal trouble.

I can't really think of any way around this besides stay persistant. It cannot be that fun destroying jumps. I am 18, and I still have a lot of better things to do.

I got it, just dig massive holes and put leaves over the holes. Check them later that day, and if they are there, poke them with sticks until they promise not to come back to the spot.

joelalamo45

Monkey
Jun 25, 2007
Idaho Springs, Colorado
Try to get them interested in riding. If there's any hope of them acting like human beings, try to reason with them. Offer to pay them to keep an eye on the place, or pick up trash. Try to get them on your side first.... if that fails, you're probably going to have to find another spot. :(
Offer to pay worthless humans money for nothing. Sounds like our government.

L8Braker

Chimp
Jun 4, 2009
North Carolina
it's sucks to read this, and I know if it were me that caught them I would wind up in jail.
heck rather than get them addicted to herion, leave some cheap beer from time to time, that should mellow them out or get them in trouble.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Good point, flatrls.
Build your jumps thick and steep, and they'll take a LOT of abuse.
Crappy lips and landings with 2" wide tops will get messed up fast. Make 'em a foot wide (or more) on top.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
I agree 100%. When kids show up at my trails, I tell them to get the fvck out. Never see their face again. Works like a charm.
Yeah, works perfectly as you are now finding out. You don't see their faces, but they come back when you're gone and **** with your trails.
Nice work. :thumb:

Sonic Reducer

Monkey
Mar 19, 2006
seattle worshington
get like 4 or 5 mean ass dogs from the pound and put them on long chains in the jumps. don't feed them, then they will be all the happier to attack and eat the kids who wander into your jumps.
another thing that might work is to hire bums to watch the place. they will do this for a bottle of MD2020 a day probably. pretty cheap and kids are really scared of bums usually. you could probably even get the bums to dig for you if you brought them busch light. there are plenty of bums in NJ right?

Last edited:

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Just an idea, and it could possibly help to identify them. Set a camcorder up for a few hours when you are out for the day on a nice sunny day.

If it is your land, you have proof and can tell the po po.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Just an idea, and it could possibly help to identify them. Set a camcorder up for a few hours when you are out for the day on a nice sunny day.

If it is your land, you have proof and can tell the po po.
not his land, joe, think its the stalker across the street? she loved you, and you turned her down. :cupidarrow: