Quantcast

I do, I do!!..

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Don't know how I missed this but holy crap this little corner of the intarwebs is fun!

Funny how a guy who needs to get 15 minutes plans to stay BEHIND the guy he's racing. Sweet tactic.
thanks for giving that 'Dr. WHO' away.

note to self, monkeys are still not bright.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
thanks for giving that 'Dr. WHO' away.

note to self, monkeys are still not bright.
As if I have any skin in this sad, pathetic game, and could give a rat's ass about it. As far as I know you and Boozinwhatever are the same person, and you exist purely for my entertainment (if at all).

MaYbe yuO can uNderStand it bEtter if I use random cAps?

:disgust1:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
As if I have any skin in this sad, pathetic game, and could give a rat's ass about it. As far as I know you and Boozinwhatever are the same person, and you exist purely for my entertainment (if at all).

i don't need any form or delinquent attribute that via a monkeys language could and ever would care to be of a deliverance of aN 'understandable' cap to bust one in your chump azz, punk.

sorry chump, try again.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008

'norcal is the hizzle?'. you wanna have your aortic artery ripped form your faggot body boy or are you just straight up stoOpid?

puleeze little girl, Texas produces men above men, leaders of leaders.

and i OWN Los Angeles, chump.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
dang loco gringo, and here i thought we were fast becoming friends.

if that is your wish from the poll and all but i'd really like to retain access to at least one cycling forum with some livelies on it.

a few things about me and thenn i go for a century.

i grew up in the street, first leaving hoime at age 14. parents had no right having 5 children when they themselves were only kids. no hard feelings towards them, it just is taking me a hell of a lot longer than the most to be able to get myself straight...a work in progress.

I have been shot at three times, hit once (in los angeles). stabbed once. not bragging, just saying that if not for cycling, i might quite possibly be dead right now. not all that dramatic actually.

i do believe that i owe cycling my life and to an exent, teamsmack as well. that is not something that any of them might want to accept, but it is what it is. they have not made a monster, they have churned out a leader...me.

i will not lose.

talk at you all after the 'race' and again, my fault and apologies for being so abrasively aggresive towards the any one of you.