Quantcast

I found a XTR!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
So i was on a uphill today, and what do i see?! A XTR deralur, im so happy!!!!!!!! it was only slightlty bent and i cleaned it up, so cool, and perfect timing, as i just bought a new deralur, and now i can return it. this is so strange! stuff like this never happens for me.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
mack said:
So i was on a uphill today, and what do i see?! A XTR deralur, im so happy!!!!!!!! it was only slightlty bent and i cleaned it up, so cool, and perfect timing, as i just bought a new deralur, and now i can return it. this is so strange! stuff like this never happens for me.
Wait a second...you just found this lying on the side of the trail? Bizarre.

And, dude, "deralur"? The least you could do was try.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
Careful, it may be a terrorist attack. better send it to me to make sure
no im a specialy trained opperative that is trained to handle things of this nature send it to me. but dude that is awsome kinda weird though how it was just chillen on the side of a trail.

J

JRB

me89 said:
no im a specialy trained opperative that is trained to handle things of this nature send it to me. but dude that is awsome kinda weird though how it was just chillen on the side of a trail.

Must have been the guy that even carries an extra fork dropped it out of his BOB trailer.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
If I found a Shimano derailleur on the trail I would just leave it there. Well maybe I would pick it up, but only because I hate to see garbage on trails. :D

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
mack said:
Score... probably some total jackass broke his hanger and though it was part of the unrailing device so he just discarded the unrailinator.