Quantcast

I got banned from the sasquatch forum: :(

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
How do I get around a banning?
Can RM declare war on the sasquatch forum on my behalf?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
How do I get around a banning?
Can RM declare war on the sasquatch forum on my behalf?
BTW - if Golden Bananas have any power on other forums, we will gang rape bigfoot for you.

Solidarność, yo!

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
How many posts did it take?
Well I wasnt banned, but I had some "You're not allowed access to this page" message for a while. Im sure I could be banned in one post, but Im trying to slyly earn their trust before exploding into a rage of relentless taunts and putdowns using any personal information they might share.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Well I wasnt banned, but I had some "You're not allowed access to this page" message for a while. Im sure I could be banned in one post, but Im trying to slyly earn their trust before exploding into a rage of relentless taunts and putdowns using any personal information they might share.
There is some awesome sh1t in there.

JACOBS BIGFOOT PHOTOS LOOK LIKE THE BIGFOOT I SAW 1N 1977
:rofl:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Actually my ultimate goal is to tag along on one of their "expeditions" and maybe tip off a friend with a gorilla suit on where its going to be. Could be fun. Anyone interested?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Actually my ultimate goal is to tag along on one of their "expeditions" and maybe tip off a friend with a gorilla suit on where its going to be. Could be fun. Anyone interested?
DUDE.

If I didn't have a baby on the way, I'd fly out there to play sasquatch. Seriously.

I'm 6'3", but I could be bigfoot with some stilts and a wookie suit.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
DUDE.

If I didn't have a baby on the way, I'd fly out there to play sasquatch. Seriously.

I'm 6'3", but I could be bigfoot with some stilts and a wookie suit.
Make the time! Kizzi actually thought of the idea, but she's too short.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Make the time! Kizzi actually thought of the idea, but she's too short.
You should form an expedition to California to hunt the rare and never before photographed "vineyard yeti" of the wine country.

I'll even glue fur on the new baby to make it look like the yeti is raising it's young in the vineyards.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Freaking fundamentalist sasquatch chasers!

:rofl:

I stood a post once across the ocean to help protect everyones right to believe as you wish. I realize a lot of individuals here enjoy the thought an evolution theory is the only correct way to think.

Why does Bigfoot walk like us? I believe he was created by a loving G-d. A G-d that created all creatures to be as they are within the environment. I do believe as I can change in the gym, getting stronger and prettier, is an example of pressure within an enviornment. So, creatures can adapt too.

Have my genes changed from a snail, to a rodent, to a monkey, to an ape, to man, I do not believe that can happen. The gene does not mutate like the theory of evolution likes to believe.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
You should form an expedition to California to hunt the rare and never before photographed "vineyard yeti" of the wine country.

I'll even glue fur on the new baby to make it look like the yeti is raising it's young in the vineyards.

Oh, if it were only so simple. Seems they have safeguards in effect for "hoaxing" ... you have to pay in advance for a pre-planned "expedition" to the tune of $300 or so, but once you do...the location at least of the camp is revealed. Ive done some research. It would totally be worth the cash to crash one of these things. Hilarious as well.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Not enough safeguards to protect delusional people from losing $300 though.
Oh no man, you get your money's worth, trust me. If you go read the forum labeled "expedition notes" you will see what I mean. Often people are "touched through the tent" or often record "bipedal movement" in the camp area. At the very least they hear "wood knocks" and are subject to "stone throwing" from territorial bigfoots.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Oh no man, you get your money's worth, trust me. If you go read the forum labeled "expedition notes" you will see what I mean. Often people are "touched through the tent" or often record "bipedal movement" in the camp area. At the very least they hear "wood knocks" and are subject to "stone throwing" from territorial bigfoots.
I'm not going to tell you what "wood knocks" mean on my camping trips. :think:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Someone needs to go on there and take Manimal's suggestion of using the term "killing the squatch" to refer to getting laid. Tell some made up (or real if you've got a good one) story about a crazy night on there, and see what happens.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Someone needs to go on there and take Manimal's suggestion of using the term "killing the squatch" to refer to getting laid. Tell some made up (or real if you've got a good one) story about a crazy night on there, and see what happens.
Oh, you think you can "out-weird" these people or something?

One encounter I had was definetly a female sasquatch. She had breasts. 2 of em. She sat on a stump about 20 yards from me. I pretended not to pay attention to her and just like a girl she started doing things to make sure I knew she was there. She gave a couple of hoots very high pitched and close together, like "hoot hoot" then a pause, then "hoot hoot" again. I did not turn to look at her and I don't think she liked that because she then began to throw pebbles at me. They were small pebbles, she didn't want to harm or scare me I imagine. I did pick up a pebble and toss it aside. Like, it was a nusance in my camp. I did glance in her direction, but never made eye contact. This may sound odd, but she was actually rubbing herself...I won't be graphic....and making a moaning sound. Like a distressed moan. During the night I know she came closer to camp...there was a small pile of stones outside my tent and what I swear to be menstrual blood drippings...small drips leading from my tent to the treeline. I imagine she was in heat? She did not come back the next day and I had no other activity to comment on.
Oh yes, this man indeed witnessed a sasquatching touching itself.

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/thread.php?forumid=125336&threadid=1779210&page=1

"2 of em" :rofl: