Quantcast

I got banned from the sasquatch forum: :(

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hmmm...
My wife insists that she has more "encounters" during her cycle. Not photographable encounters, just the whistles and howls. Her and her friend have much more luck with it that me.

It does indeed make sense.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I saw a sasquatch at a Phish show in Vermont. He tried to bum a cigarette of me. When I told him I don't smoke he burst into flames.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
BS, I'm sorry I joked. I can't stop laughing now that I read some of what you posted. Not sure I would sign up, though.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
and now i wait...
mr mike wrote:
hey everyone

my name's mike and i'm from new england. after many odd occurrences in the woods at night, i have become very interested in the idea of sasquatch. many of these events seemed to be very strange and i could not find any logical explanation for them, this led me to start looking into the idea of bigfoot. there is also one time when i was in boston late at night and i could have sworn that i saw something that wasn't human. it was fairly close to the franklin park area, which has plenty of wooded areas for a squatch to move through undetected as he or she moved closer to the urban environment.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
BS= without say
MS= More the same
Ph.D= Post hole Digger

Most of the information as far as zoological study goes, initially came from the common person putting meat on the table.... Audobon, and other " naturalist" gathered their first information there. Nothing like needing to survive to create a little knowledge.
And yet, here we are today, on the brink of gaining incredible insight to a secret only those close to the source have been aware of for generations. And we are still using their knowledge to get those precious first steps.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I decided to not read that forum anymore. I could waste thousands of hours there. I have to draw the line.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I decided to not read that forum anymore. I could waste thousands of hours there. I have to draw the line.
Oh I certainly understand. I try to save it for times when Im really bored. Always finds a way to crack me up.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN