Quantcast

I hate beer. Yes. All beer.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
berkshire_rider said:
How was Catamount? :confused: If they are still there, I'll have to look them up. Thanksgiving is 3 exits up I-91 in Norwich ever year.
Catamount was pretty good Steve, but not on the same level (IMO) as the other 3. And, apparently it is no more... :(

"Windsor, Vermont. In the Summer of 2000, we [Harpoon Brewery] purchased the Catamount Brewery in Windsor, Vermont. This opportunity arose at a time when we were operating at capacity in Boston and looking for ways to meet the growing demand for our beer. We are brewing both Harpoon beer and Vermont Draft Soda in Windsor. We hope you will come for a tour of this brewery, located by the banks of the Connecticut River."

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I like beer, but i have vowed never to drink hard **** again. Last time i drank cheap vodka i got really sick and woke up in a pool of throw up and nastyness. But some how it was allot worse than a beer hangover and i didnt feel so hot. Talking about it makes me feel like throwing up. :dead:

How can people drink that nasty ****. :dead:

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
mack said:
I like beer, but i have vowed never to drink hard **** again. Last time i drank cheap vodka i got really sick and woke up in a pool of throw up and nastyness. But some how it was allot worse than a beer hangover and i didnt feel so hot. Talking about it makes me feel like throwing up. :dead:

Drinking high quality vodka won't make you sick. You probably drank that $15 bottle of Aristocrap vodka.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Jayridesacove said:
Drinking high quality vodka won't make you sick. You probably drank that $15 bottle of Aristocrap vodka.

Yeah, about 1/2 a poland spring bottle of it. I didnt get caught though. When i woke up the next morning the kid next door was packing his bags and going home, sucker. :nuts:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
mack said:

Here's an Einsteinian suggestion:

Drink in moderation.

:rolleyes: