Quantcast

I heart Colorado

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Yeah, we may have some situations with DH trails or trail access in general. But when you can have some 60+ degree days in January but still have skiing in the High country...it is like a little piece of heaven!

I just got back from another road ride at lunch. Today, yesterday, thursday, maybe tomorrow! I am psyched! It is so nice to get out for a ride to soften up the work day!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
it would be alright with me if colorado stayed like today forever. might make me want to run the hell away a lot less.

im going to go ride some velo-trials because it drive the ladies wild. pfft. at least its nice out.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
ayup. rode all of the last four days except saturday. in shorts/shortsleeves. rode home yesterday and this morning from work. in shorts.

and i'll be heading home wednesday morning in shrots too!

my girlfriend moved out here a little over a year ago from boston. hasn't made up her mind about it yet, but the weather is definately making it easier for her! soooooo much nicer weather here.

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
fuzzynutz said:
I love this weather, but I'd rather have tons of snow.
Ditto here.
Altho, on Sat, I had a 2 sport day, skied for 1.5 hours and then went for a bike ride. Nofin huge, just went back up to work on the HT 'cause I forgot my cell in my ski pants. Had a huge breakfast in the morning, did that in the afternoon, and watch Spiderman II at night. It was a good day. It'd be one up'd if I had a chic to jump at night, but that's another story :D

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
Ya know what else is distrubing, Sore Saddle is in receivership! I saw one of the techs at the grocery store at 7:30 am this morning and he told me they're clearing out parts at 75% off till Sat. So OK, I thought. They're doing some remodeling and wanted to move some old stock, I'll go in and see if I can score some road parts to finish my De Rosa (the first one that got wrecked, but salvaged). I didn't think much of it, but typically you don't discount THAT deep. Anyway, I pop in there at about 2:30pm, and no one was there, just some ppl looking like workers wondering around. I jumped back behind the display case and started to collect what I wanted (DA rear & frt der, and a new road cassette). Found what I wanted and proceed to look for someone to check me out. I found Kathleen, the wife of the old owner, Ed locking up the repair storage area w/ a Krypto lock. Walked up to her to see if she's working, she told me the bank had called her to come and lock the shop doors 'cause the current owner went into default and what's inside, stays inside. Beside that a Steamboat Institution is closing, had I been there 15 min earlier, I'd prob. gotten enough parts to finish my build! DAMN IT!