Quantcast

I Just had the GREATEST date.....Ever!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Tonight was a greeeaaaattt night. Took her out to dinner, went to Baskin Robbins for desert (I LOVE ice cream) and then we went down to the Canal Walk. (Canal Walk is a very beautiful place in downtown Richmond VA. It, suprisingly enough, goes along the canal) We walked around for over an hour. Went by the Renolds Wrap packaging factory, and the Richmond aluminum foil manufacturing plant. The doors were open, and we looked inside and watched the machines work. I love stuff like that, and I figured we would only stop by for a second because she would get bored, but..... When we saw the robotic machines, she said "wow, I love those things, they are soo cool." :thumb:

After our little walk, we went home because I had to go to a friends house to get a plaster mask made of my face for one of my classes. When I got back from that, there was a box of aluminum foil duct taped to my door with "Thank you :)" written on a piece of foil sticking out of the box. I went upstairs to my neighbors (who also happens to be this girls best friend, and...... the girl in my OTHER thread) and there were some people up there watching Sex in the City, including the girl I went on a date with, who happens to live across the hall from me.

I had to make a midnight run to Wally World, and she ended up coming with me. We got back to my apartment, and I had to write a paper, and she came over and we watched the Blue Collar Comedy Tour whilst I wrote my paper.

I guess it was kind of two dates in one night, one totally planned, one a coincedince.

Anyway, this girl is awesome! She likes Stand up (of which most of you know i'm obsessed), likes machinery, is a big hiker/backpacker, smart, funny, REALLY cute......

All in all it was just a GREAT night, and I thought i'd share with ya'll, because well.... I dunno why, just because I am in the best mood right now that I have been in in years :D :thumb: :D

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I think this is missing ONE key element of being a GREAT first date. Who can guess what it is?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
BurlySurly said:
I think this is missing ONE key element of being a GREAT first date. Who can guess what it is?

what a sec, he said "greatest date" not "greatest FIRST date"

so yup, ONE key element done MANY MANY times is MISSING !!!

but a great 1st date, in my opinion, would not include that key element.

:stupid:

J

JRB

Westy said:
I just like saying hood ornament. Ha, got to say it again. Hood ornament.

It does roll off the fingers well, huh??? Hood ornamentation is better though.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Westy said:
I just like saying hood ornament. Ha, got to say it again. Hood ornament.
I was just gonna ask if she had anything special under the hood...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Westy said:
Is this the same chick with the hood ornament?
no, that is this girls best friend, like Loco Said, read the thread you frikkin newB :D

Yeah yeah, blah blah, one key element missing. First date guys, first date. If this goes somewhere, that is waaaaaaaaay down the road.

And whats wrong with the Blue Collar Comedy Tour? Git Er Done thats Right!

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
BigMike said:
no, that is this girls best friend, like Loco Said, read the thread you frikkin newB :D

Yeah yeah, blah blah, one key element missing. First date guys, first date. If this goes somewhere, that is waaaaaaaaay down the road.

And whats wrong with the Blue Collar Comedy Tour? Git Er Done thats Right!
So what... 3-4 dats away then? Mmmmhmm...

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:

I think he just means 1 chick. It is you that does the 3 - 4 thing. Or was this not a congratulations thing??? Did you mean 3 - 4 dates away???

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
golgiaparatus said:

Not everyone is as smooth as the mack daadey G, it may take him a little longer.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
For Shizzle mang,

Golgi would take 3-4 chicks not 3-4 dates with one chick.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Aww man...when I saw the title of this thread and who authored it, I was going to come up with something witty about hood pierce girl, but after I read that story about your date an saw how excited you were, I just couldn't. That's cute...sounds like a good time...but make sure this isn't a rebound thing...wasn't that you who broke up with their gf the other day?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
AHA!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And then blame me for twisting the story around! And use the blaming me reply to go into greater detail about the wimmens!
You forgot about the leopard print comments.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
All this talk about piercing this and that, everyone is going soft.
That would imply that you are normally .. uhh .. "hard" while reading the forums?

I think that's far, far more information than I ever wanted to know about you. In fact, I probably would have led a happier life not knowing that...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
binary visions said:
That would imply that you are normally .. uhh .. "hard" while reading the forums?

I think that's far, far more information than I ever wanted to know about you. In fact, I probably would have led a happier life not knowing that...

Thanks for pointing that out.
I'll never read another LG post the same way ever again. :help:

J

JRB

binary visions said:

Damnit - not what I meant. I was leaning towards, we would never get wood again. Schit, nevermind....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
binary visions said:

HAHAHA...you need to join the I OWN3D loco-gringo club!

Edit: oops...sorry...just saw that you already joined...